Takeru

You ignore the awkwardness and walk up to him, you pluck the envelope from his hand.

"Thank you, I will give it a read but I'm not sure if my feeling is mutual."

Oikawa's grip on his palm loosens although he is still pouting.

The boy opens his mouth to say something, he looks at you then at Oikawa who looks like he's going to beat the shit out of him soon then back at you. This goes on for a while.

"What?" You inquire.

"Nothing." He jumps a little, bows and runs out the door.

"That was weird," you turn towards Oikawa, keeping the envelope inside your pocket.

He studies your hand while you keep the envelope.

"What?" You demand.

"Huh? What no nothing." He replies looking at you now.

You raise your eyebrows, "are you sure?"
"You are acting weird all of a sudden."

He laughs nervously. He pretends to look at his watch which he isn't wearing. " Well, what do you know I am late for class!"

He grabs all the tapes lying on the table and walks towards the door. "Bye Y/N chan."

"Umm bye."

------

"You are doing great Takeru just keep up!" Oikawa clapped from the sidelines.

Takeru and his friends were having a friendly neighbourhood volleyball practice match.

"Those were some pretty great moves out there," Oikawa smiled at his nephew who smiled back.

His friends and other neighbourhood kids joined in too, Oikawa looked down at all of them and smiled, "So, who wants ice cream?"

Their faces lit up with joy, "Me-me-me!"

"Alright alright."

From a nearby grocery store, he bought at least ten-twelve ice cream, one for himself too.

They dug in as soon as they opened their popsicles. When Tooru was about to open his, two of the kids got into a fight and one of their popsicles fell.

"Hey stop crying it's okay," said Oikawa panicking. "Here take mine.'

As soon as the kid hears those words he stops crying, he snatches the popsicle from him and starts eating it.

Oikawa didn't even get time to react, everything happened so suddenly. He sat on the bench with his hands in his pocket looking at a distance.

He took a deep breath and started, "I wonder what Y/N must be doing right now."

He whispered under his breath while looking at his nephew with his friends eating in the distance. That's when it hit him. Wait why am I thinking about her?
He sat back with his head facing the sky this time. But. He closed his eyes. It's just something about her. It's like I'm drawn to her like a helpless magnet. I think she has that kind of effect on people sometimes.

He opened his eyes looking at his nephew playing, Takeru waved at him later throwing a peace sign. Oikawa smirked and waved back.

There's something about her. The way she walks -- runs down the hallways, or when she's reading a book all alone in the library. The way her hair falls on her face in perfect strands and when she tucks it behind her ear while she's reading.

"I like her with her hair down," he whispered. But why am I thinking about her? She probably doesn't care about me that's why she always ignores me. Why do I feel so flustered when I see her with other guys?