Fuzzy Feelings

It's six in the evening you are in your room, you're parents aren't home so Oikawa has come over. He said he wanted to study together but nor he is studying neither he's letting you.

"Are you done with those sums?"

"Woaught sumbs?" he asked you with a mouth full of chips.

"Seriously?" you narrowed your eyes. "You're eating."

He gulped down everything," y/n chan let's take a break-"

"-But we have just started."

"We can study tomorrow," he closed the book in front of you.

Eventually, he won and you decided to take a break from studying.

You both lay in bed in each other's arms in between the sheets, Oikawa's head buried in your chest as you hug him. He's wearing a blue hoodie with grey sweatpants while you are wearing a pink hoodie with a pair of denim shorts.

You wondered if he was sleeping.

"Tooru?" you stroke his hair.

"Mmmm, what?" he asks you, his face still buried in your chest. He tightens his hug a little.

"What is something that you miss the most?"

You ask him staring at a distance.

He didn't answer. It almost felt like he had fallen asleep.

Outside it was gloomy, the clouds roared but it didn't seem like it was going to rain.
He lifted his head to face you. His eyes were all drowsy.

"I don't miss anything, I like it here."

His voice was all heavy and intense.
He slipped his hand behind your neck, his thumb caressing gently against your jaw.

You smiled, leaning in on his touch looking down at him. He slowly lifted his head, your noses almost touching, He brushed his lips against yours softly, delicately like butterfly touches just long enough that he could inhale your breath, feel the warmth against your skin and he kissed you, ever so gently.

You could feel the warmth in his touch, his groan against your skin.
That moment it felt so warm from all the cold outside, it felt like coming home.

........................................................................

"Y/n chan can you put this on for me?" he held out the sheet mask in his hand.

"I just taught you that yesterday," you grumbled without looking up.

You were filling the application form for college.

"But I forgot," he cried.

"Come here," you turn on your chair.

He runs towards you like an excited puppy.