Date I guess?

That night Oikawa texted you cute good night messages. Be ready for tomorrow ᵕ༚ᵕ.

Smiling at your phone you went back to sleep.

-----------------

"So this place sells the most delicious ramen I have ever eaten," Oikawa said as you both made your way inside the shop.

His teammates were already inside, eating along with Iwaizumi.

You both sat in front of the counter. He didn't even ask you what type of ramen you wanted and just ordered what he felt like.

After eating you both followed one of the winding pathways that lead to your house.
You thank him for the food and head inside.

"I will come to pick you up at six," he called out.

You were halfway inside when you turn on your heels to face him, "By the time you wanna listen to music?"

"Yeah sure." He jogged towards you.

You smiled and let him in.

He followed you inside, to the steps as you made your way to your room.

You were about to lead him inside when you remembered, your room was a mess, you don't usually leave your room dirty but today you were running late for school and you couldn't find your skirt.

You put your hand on his chest stopping him from walking any further. "Wait."

You could feel his heartbeat drumming against your fingertips. "Give me a minute."

You go inside your room.

"Aww is Y/N chan shy that her room is dirty."

"Shut up idiot," you close the door behind.

You grab all the clothes lying on the ground and shove them all inside your closet.

You throw the empty packet of chips from last night in your study bin.

And just for security, you spray some of your perfume too.

You took one last look at your room before opening the door and letting him in.

He easily made himself home throwing his bag on the chair and sinking on your bed.

You connected your phone to your speaker and played the first song that came to your mind.

"Space Song," mouthed Oikawa.

"Yes," you sank on the bed next to him facing the ceiling.

"It's so dreamy."

"I know," you whispered closing your eyes and letting the music sink in.

You both took turns playing your favourite song. But most of the time you both just rested there listening to the same songs on repeat.

You slowly turn your head to face him, he does the same. The sunlight coming from the window gently falls on his face making his eyes sparkle.

He was so close to your face, you could feel his warm breath against your skin. He looked at you with so much affection
you almost wished this would last forever.

Your hand started slowly moving towards his body until it brushed against his hand. Your little finger brushed together against his tangling themselves in his hand.

His hand was cold and dry but comforting and warm at the same time. On the background neon moon by cigarette after sex was being played.

He tucked a stray strand of hair from your face resting his hand on your cheek and gently caressing it on circular strokes as he moved closer.