Aoba Johsai vs Kurasuno

It has been over a month since the festival, the spring high were around the corner.

Oikawa and his team worked their asses off practising day and night, not taking any breaks even for a second.

Oikawa and you hardly spoke to eachother, but it was alright, you were busy with your law examination too.

"You will be there right, for the game?"

You looked at Aika who was looking at you.

"I will try but I have my entrance exam that day," you maintained.

"You know right it's the semifinals, it's a really important game for him."

"I know that," you agreed. "I will be there as soon as I'm done with my exam."

"If you say so."

"-it's okay if she's not there. I mean what kind of a girlfriend ditches her boyfriend for some stupid exam," nagged Emiko from behind you.

"None like you," you answered simply without looking at her.

"What did you say bitch!?"

You turned on your chair to face her. "You heard me."

"You..." Emiko marched towards you.

Aika stood between the two of you like a wall.

She was small but she tried her best at holding Emiko from attacking you.

"I just don't understand what he sees in you that's not in me. I'm far better than you! You're just an outsider you heard me. You are no match for him."

"Whatever you say," you replied.

You kept your cool but those words pricked your chest.
You could feel your phone buzz on your hip.

"Hello?.....yes......yes....now?....I will be there..."

You disconnected the call. Both Aika and Emiko stopped and waited for you to say something when you didn't Aika started.

"Who was it?"

"College."

You threw the books in your bag.

"Hey, where are you going!?"

"I'll be back don't worry," you called out running towards the door.

You could hear the sqeaking of balls, and thumping before you even reached the gymnasium.

"Tooru!?"

You wide opened the door. They all stopped on their heels to look at you.

"Oh hey," Oikawa jogged towards you.

His glance fell on your school bag.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh," you looked at your bag. "I got a call from college..."

"-so you're leaving?"

"Umm," you looked at him apologetically. "I have to go."

"So you're skipping school for that?"

"Yes...."

"Oh."

"Will you be alright?"

"Yes yes!" He soothed looking back at his team. "Don't worry about me I will be here for a while."

"Let me know when you're done," you kiss him on the cheek.

"I will," he smiled returning to his team.