Invisible String

It's half-past nine the first period is almost over, you rush to your classroom. The class is empty. You don't know why but you freak out even more now, you run to your desk to check the timetable.

It was supposed to be a joint class today with class 6 in the laboratory. So this was what Tooru was talking about, you thought. You take the necessary books and run for class.

"Ah Y/N finally, I thought you would never come," Madam. Tsudoko said, " Where were you all this time?"

You stand there near the door with swollen eyes, your head hurts and you're hungry.
You see the whole class is staring at you including Oikawa.

You wonder, no matter how long he strolls around the school he always seems to be on time for his class.

Aika looks at you, terrified, in sign language, she tells you to make up any random excuse.

"I am sorry ma'am, I seemed to have lost the track of time."

"Yeah? Doing what?" she asks.

You go up to her and whisper, "Ma'am, I'm on my..."

The boys in the front row, try to listen to what you just said but couldn't hear anything.

"Okay I get it."

She tells you to go and sit.

You look for an empty place.

The classroom had no individual chairs but long tables with long benches.

Oikawa looks around for a place for you too he then tells Iwaizumi and the others to shift and makes place for you, next to him. He calls you and pats the space beside him.

You hesitate, he could sense it, you stood there for a few seconds numb, you did not have another choice except, you could sit on the ground.

Aika is sitting right in front she looks back at you with worried eyes for a few seconds then turns back.

The place that he offered you was pretty small, you had to stick to him and sit.

You lay down your head on the desk, your nose gently pressing against the wooden table. You could feel the warmth of his body. Your right thigh was touching his left. You felt your heart race and crumble at the same time.

The smell of his fresh cologne smelt godly, either YSL L'Homme or D&G Light Blue, you couldn't figure out exactly what it was or maybe you just didn't care anymore.

"Here," he slides you his notebook," these are the notes she has given to us earlier," he whispered.

You straighten back up and grab the notebook and begin writing it all down, he watches you with the periphery of his eyes and goes back to attending his class.

You try your best to focus and ignore the heat of his body against your leg or the smell of his cologne.

You move your leg away and sit crossed leg this time making sure your leg does not come in contact with his.
He seemed to have noticed the empty space on the left side of his body but didn't show it.

He passes you a note from under the desk. You open it and see:

Were you crying?

You took the paper, turned it over and wrote: no.

Liar:-\ he wrote back.

You ignored him and went back to copying notes.

After a moment he passed you another paper:

fear not y/n chan hope has arrived♡

You instantly wrote back: Almight is that you?

He looked at you with an unsurprisingly surprised expression. You laughed, he looked at you slightly angry, pouted then started laughing too.