10.2

The time when Bai Chen came to this world coincided with Ruan Ergou picking up firewood on Mian Ge'er Mountain.

    He would hurt his feet this time because, in order to escape from Ruan Ergou's claws, Brother Mian accidentally rolled off the hillside because of panic and fear in the process of escaping. He twisted his legs and couldn't move.

    Bai Chen turned his head and looked at the lush grass pile to the side, where Brother Mian was dragged to and tortured.

    The man’s gasps and eager footsteps were getting closer and closer to Bai Chen. Bai Chen raised his eyes and looked in the direction of the sound, and he saw a man with a plain-looking eyes and a wretched height of about 1.7 meters. Run over.

    It is Ruan Ergou.

.The hillside was high and steep. Ruan Ergou glanced at the slope. He was a little afraid that he would roll down and get hurt. He saw that the original body was lying under the hillside and could not move, so he went down the side path, fearing that the original body would be on him. The time I didn't see was gone, so I hurriedly used it.

    When he turned the curve and saw Bai Chen leaning back under the tree trunk, with a pair of swollen ankles raised, he stopped running and changed from running to walking, rubbing his hands against Bai Chen, revealing a trivial triumph. With a smile on his face, his small eyes swept up and down Bai Chen's body, as if he had already taken off Bai Chen's clothes, and Bai Chen felt nauseous.

    "You run! Why don't you run!" Ruan Ergou said maliciously.

.Bai Chen's hand quietly stretched out behind him, holding a sharp, palm-sized stone behind him, whether it was for the original body's wish or himself, this would definitely not allow Ruan Ergou to succeed.

    Bai Chen swept his immobile legs, watched Ruan Ergou who was slowly approaching him with vigilance, and secretly calculated the timing of the attack.

    The road was not long, Ruan Ergou quickly walked in front of Bai Chen, he squatted down, grabbed Bai Chen's collar, and his proud face suddenly became gloomy: "Bitch, run."

    Bai Chen didn't move, but stared at Ruan Ergou blankly. There was no emotion in his eyes, tension, fear, fear, etc. Ruan Ergou wanted to see everything, but rather calm.

.As soon as Ruan Ergou lowered his head and accidentally looked into Bai Chen's calm eyes, his heart trembled instantly, and a feeling of fear and trembling suddenly appeared.

    He froze in place, then woke up, glaring cross-brows in shame.

    It's just a weak boy who has been injured. What is there to be afraid of?

    He carefully looked at Bai Chen up and down, especially the small face whose skin was sallow and reddish because of injury and pale.

    For some reason, it was obviously the same face. In the past, I only thought that a pair of eyes was okay, but this would feel particularly attractive. Ruan Ergou looked at it for a while, and his heart was about to move, and there was a fierce spur in the sky.

    He licked his lips anxiously, and reached out to touch Bai Chen's face.

.Bai Chen's eyebrows sharpened, and he turned his head in disgust, but still stared at Bai Chen with bright eyes.

    Bai Chen made no secret of the disgusting emotion. Ruan Ergou could see it at a glance. He suddenly became angry and felt that his majesty had been provoked. So he raised his arm in anger, and slapped Bai Chen's slap. Slapped his face.

    How could Bai Chen allow Ruan Ergou to beat him, and he was also waiting for this opportunity.

    Bai Chen clenched the stone in his hand, pressed his lips tightly, and violently, regardless of his face, exhausted all his strength to hold the stone to Ruan Ergou's temple.