8.6

This time the little zombie did not stay in the water for too long. After the water level in the wooden bucket was almost one centimeter lower, the little zombie got out of the wooden bucket, standing in the wooden bucket with water dripping all over, a pair of blood. Red eyes fixedly looked at Mo Yan, two pale and stiff hands stretched out towards Mo Yan.

    Is this asking for a hug?

    The smile on Mo Yan's face couldn't be suppressed, and she didn't know how many times she praised her cute zombie baby in her heart.

    He took out a brand new bath towel from the space again, wrapped the little zombies dripping with water drops, wrapped his arms, and hugged the little zombies to the side of the bed with great compassion.

    Carefully wipe the whole body of the little zombie clean, Mo Yan also ate a few tofu from the little zombie halfway through, and then took out a set of clothes from the space to put on the little zombie.

.The things in the Moyan space are messy, they are used less, so they are rarely organized, but there are a lot of things inside, he searched for a while and found clothes suitable for the body of the little zombie. Take it in.

    After changing the clothes to the little zombie, he used the ability to control the temperature of the surrounding air, and quickly dried the little zombie’s hair. Seeing that the little zombie’s hair was long and short, Mo Yan also deliberately found one from the space. With the scissors, I confidently cut a refreshing hairstyle for the little zombie.

    Not to mention, his craftsmanship is quite good. Mo Yan looked at the little zombies and felt that after the little zombies were dressed up, the degree of beauty had risen a few steps.

    He rarely hugged the little zombie who had been obediently letting him move, and touched the little zombie's lips.

    It's a bit softer than before, and it feels great to the touch.

.After Mo Yan finished kissing, he carefully observed the wounds on the face and neck of the little zombie.

    Although it was not long ago, Mo Yan always remembered everything on the little zombie, not to mention the two wounds that he particularly cherished. Mo Yan sat cross-legged on the bed and hugged the unmoving little zombie. In his arms, check it carefully.

    Sure enough, the water in this space is useful for both humans and zombie wounds, but obviously, this spring water has a better effect on humans. The little zombie has digested so much spring water, and the wounds on the face and neck are also useful. Smaller, if it were not for his good memory, there would be no difference.

    "Baby, you will get better gradually.".Mo Yan kissed the cold face of the little zombie with a bad touch. He didn't know where his self-confidence came from, but he felt that the baby in his arms would definitely become like a normal person.

    But even if he couldn't, Mo Yan wouldn't let the little zombies be alone. In this short period of time, he had already planned to bring the little zombies with him. As for his friends and family, what would he think of? Mo Yan said that this was his treasure, and it was useless for them to object.

    Sitting on the bed holding the little zombie warmly for a while, Mo Yan took the little zombie's hand and walked downstairs, intending to catch a zombie to test his thoughts.

.The nails on the hands of the little zombie are very sharp, for fear of hurting Mo Yan. At the beginning, the little zombie refused to hold hands with Mo Yan, hug his neck and hug his waist. The nails of the little zombie are better to control, but the hands of the little zombie are better than Mo Yan is smaller, and when it is wrapped in the palm of his hand, his nails will surely scratch the palm of his hand.