3.14

The statement made by the president of Starlight Entertainment was issued one step earlier than Bai Chen. Liu Fang dealt with the statement of the president of Starlight first, and then found out that Bai Chen's Weibo had also been updated.

    This look almost didn't scare Liu Fang.

    Feel free to make a temporary composition and sing...How can this be possible! ! ! !

    Liu Fang's first reaction was the same as most people. He didn't believe that Bai Chen had this ability, so he subconsciously denied Bai Chen.

    The strongest composer in the entertainment industry is Zhou Jun, the tutor of Tomorrow Stars, but his highest record is to make two songs a week, but since that time, Zhou Jun has never been so productive.

    Composing generally depends on inspiration, or the strength is really strong, but whether Liu Fang is in the domestic entertainment industry or abroad, or the musicians of Taishan Beidou, no one can be randomly assigned to make a temporary composition.

.Composing is not about adapting songs, it's not that easy.

    Liu Fang was about to break his heart. The old man frowned, and he was worried. He immediately took out his mobile phone and called Jian Li to ask what happened to Bai Chen's Weibo.

    As a result, the call was turned off. He called Bai Chen again and found that both of them had their cell phones turned off.

    ...

    In the villa, Jian Li saw Bai Chen look tired, thinking that the two were messing around late last night, and felt sorry for him. Seeing that the matter was almost done, Jian Li turned off their mobile phones and hugged Bai Chenqing. Patting Bai Chen's back, coaxing Bai Chen to sleep.

    When Bai Chen woke up, it was already over 12 noon, and he was the only person in the room. As soon as he opened his eyes, he did not see Jian Li, Bai Chen pouted a little disappointed.

.He reached out and touched where Jian Li was lying next to him. The quilt still had a little residual warmth, which proved that Jian Li hadn't been up for long.

    Bai Chen's eyes lit up, she stood up from the bed, brushed her teeth and washed her face quickly in the bathroom, and then ran downstairs.

    There was some subtle movement from the kitchen. Bai Chen smiled and walked towards the kitchen. Sure enough, she saw Jian Li was wearing an apron, holding a spatula in one hand and a pot handle in the other, carefully frying vegetables.

    Bai Chen ran past briskly, hugged Jian Li's waist from behind, and rubbed his head against Jian Li's back.

    "Wake up?" Jian Li stopped the movement in his hand, took the wet towel placed aside and wiped his hands, and then hugged the coquettish Bai Chen behind him.

    "Yeah" Bai Chen nodded, holding Jian Li's waist sticky and not letting go.

.Jianli bowed her head and kissed Bai Chen's forehead, and saw that the fish in the pot was almost there, then turned around and set the plate, and then took Bai Chen to the sink to wash her hands and eat.

    For several worlds, Bai Chen has been spoiled, eating the best and most delicious food, but Bai Chen's favorite is the dishes made by men.

    The two ate their lunch sweetly, but Liu Fang, who had not contacted Jian Li all morning and finally had time to spare, rushed to the villa with Xiao Zhou.

    "What's the matter with Coco's Weibo?" Liu Fang said worriedly as soon as he came in.

    He is really anxious. He is afraid that Bai Chen will encounter a serious backlash in three days. Once Bai Chen fails to prove his strength, his situation in three days will be worse than this morning, even if Jian Li has The resources are staffed and it is difficult to recover.