7.14

Because of the heavier classwork in Baichen School, they took this winter vacation relatively late, and in general terms, this winter vacation will only last for half a month.

    A few days after the holiday is New Year's Day.

    The New Year of the Zhan family is very traditional. Every year on the first day of the Lunar New Year, the main branch and side branches of the Zhan family will return to the old house to celebrate the New Year together. This year is naturally no exception.

    However, even if he is going back to the New Year, Rong Shiyi is still very keen to purchase New Year's things. Every day, I took Bai Chen to the shopping malls outside and bought various red and festive clothes for Bai Chen.

    It was the third day of the Lunar New Year when they returned from the old house after the New Year, and many people came to visit one after another at home.

    On the fifth day of the fifth year, an unexpected visitor came to the house.

.In the morning, Bai Chen put on the big red hooded down jacket under Rong's poetic instruction. The bright big red made Bai Chen's white face more smooth and tender, and the whole person looked like a little fairy boy. , Fresh and delicious, looking poetic eyes gleaming.

    In a few days, Bai Chen’s school is about to open. Rong Shiyi is afraid that Bai Chen’s studies will be too heavy and there will be no time to play, so she lets Zhancheng take over the affairs of Zhan Yucheng and ask Zhan Yucheng to take Bai Chen out to play more. , As a result, the vehicle was stopped as soon as it drove out of the gate of the villa.

    "Hello, I am Ye Ping, the person in charge of the National Exorcist Office. This time I made a special trip to visit Mr. Zhan, and Mr. Wang Zhan can take some time to talk in detail." Outside the car window, one was wearing a long windbreaker forty. Said the man about age old.

.Obviously the man's voice is not loud, and the sound insulation effect of the car is also very good. It stands to reason that Bai Chen and the others would not hear a man in the car, but the man's voice was let into the car clearly.

    Bai Chen frowned displeased.

    Not only because the play with Zhan Yucheng was interrupted, but also because the National Exorcist Office represents trouble for them now.

    And although Ye Ping looked very polite, his attitude was strong. Behind him stood the country. This conversation was also made in the name of the country. Zhan Yucheng didn’t want to be troubled any more. This time he only talked about it. acceptable.

    Rong Shiyi watched Bai Chen and Zhan Yucheng return home and was surprised. When he wanted to ask the reason, he saw Ye Ping following them.

.Ye Ping had investigated the Zhanjia a long time ago, and naturally knew the identity of Rong Shiyi. He greeted Rong Shiyi in a friendly manner, and then said a totally irrelevant reason for visiting.

    In the study, Ye Ping looked at Bai Chen, who was sitting next to Zhan Yucheng, but hesitantly did not speak.

    Zhan Yucheng was not in a good mood, and his tone was cold, "Mr. Ye, I don't have much time."

    Ye Ping frowned. He looked at the unmoved Bai Chen and Zhan Yucheng, and finally sighed in his heart.

    He opened the mouth and said: "Mr. Zhan, Ye is here this time for the peaceful coexistence of humans and blood."

    Zhan Yucheng made a respectful look.

."Presumably, Mr. Zhan should be aware of the current situation between humans and blood. The blood and humans are equally powerful, and they have formed a situation of mutual suppression. It is precisely because of this situation that humans can form a stable balance with vampires. Be able to get along well."