7.10

Bai Chen was also not calm. He was held in Zhan Yucheng's arms and looked up in surprise.

    Brother is a vampire? !

    Then he can let his brother convert his blood, without having to endure the process of burying a strange vampire on his neck and sucking his own blood?

    Bai Chen raised his happy thoughts for the first time, and then frowned in anger.

    If your elder brother is a vampire, does he often suck other people's blood before?

    Thinking of Zhan Yucheng buried on a stranger's neck and sucking that person's blood, Bai Chen's anger couldn't stop.

    Brother is his!

    Bai Chen's nose moved, and doubt flashed in his angry eyes.

    No bloody smell?

.His eyes were wide, filled with water, surprises, anger, doubts and other emotions flashed in his eyes from time to time, and they changed quickly.

    Even in the dim environment, it does not affect Zhan Yucheng's eyesight. As soon as Zhan Yucheng lowered his head, Bai Chen's eyes were filled with his own figure, and his emotions changed.

    Just as Zhan Yucheng was about to open her mouth to comfort the baby in her arms, the person over there by Fu Deying was moving.

    "Your Majesty, please forgive Lance for his recklessness." Lance didn't have the pride of being a vampire prince at this time. He was severely injured by Zhan Yucheng and could hardly even say anything. If it were not for Fu Deying, he The blood was fed to him for relief, and he couldn't even move at this time.

    He knelt tremblingly on the ground, his proud head hanging down respectfully in the past, and his voice was full of fear and awe: "Lance, this, this is all for the blood."

.When Lance heard Fu Deying say that a strange and powerful blood family had appeared, he didn't take it seriously. Fu Deying asked him to help him seize the prey, but he didn't even think about agreeing.

    However, he did not intend to take action personally. He sent four henchmen who are good at cooperation. Although these four blood races are not strong in single players, even Fu Deying can only avoid their edge in cooperation.

    Lance sent these four people, one is to catch Bai Chen, and the other is to test the strength of Xian Yucheng, if it is true as Fu Deying said, he can recruit them.

    Unexpectedly, the four people sent out who thought they could complete the task safely, only one came back in the end, and they were even frightened, and they are still unconscious.

    Lance realized that this sudden appearance of the blood family might be equivalent to his strength, and it was the newly-emerged blood prince. So he changed his attention again.

.The blood race is now living peacefully with humans. Although it looks calm on the surface, the dark tide is actually raging inside. Human beings are the appetite of the blood race, but now they can’t catch food and use it. There is no ability to fight against the entire human race.

    At the same time, human beings have nothing to do with the kinship. The state and exorcist offices don’t want to wipe out all the existence of kinship that threatens human security. Although the number of kinship is not as large as that of human beings, almost all of them have good abilities and anger. The blood race, the destruction of the treaty, the first to suffer are those ordinary humans who have no self-protection.

    Therefore, both parties can only bear with maintaining the superficial peace.

    As one of the blood princes, Lance couldn't be more clear about these, and the appearance of Zhan Yucheng could break the current balance.