6.9

After eating breakfast, Lu Yuan held the books of the two of them in one hand and Bai Chen in the other. Under the eyes of many girls in the shop, like a wolf, he walked leisurely to the teaching building where Bai Chen was in class.

    When he reached a fork in the road, Lu Yuan suddenly raised his hand to glance at the time on his watch, and then took Bai Chen to one of the quiet trails.

    This trail is winding, with many tall and sturdy trees planted on both sides, and there are many colorful wildflowers and green grasses under the trees. Occasionally, the breeze blows the flowers and grasses, and the faint fragrance of flowers and grasses. The refreshing taste rushes to your face, which makes people feel refreshed.

    Trails extend in all directions and can lead to various colleges, and because they are too winding, it takes twice as long as taking the road outside. Therefore, except for the evening or the end of get out of class, the time for rushing to class in the morning is generally No one will appear on this trail.

.After the two walked for a while, completely away from the noise outside, Lu Yuan suddenly stopped.

    Bai Chen looked at Lu Yuan suspiciously and asked him silently.

    Lu Yuan looked at Bai Chen's clear and water-like eyes, his heart beating quickly.

    "A Yuan?" Bai Chen called out aloud when Lu Yuan hadn't moved for a long time, and had been staring at him without speaking.

    With this call, Lu Yuan seemed to wake up, Bai Chen felt his hand was gripped tighter, and the hot temperature in Lu Yuan's hand spread to Bai Chen's hand more clearly, making Bai Chen's palm warm. Some sweat slightly.

    The two looked at each other quietly.

    Suddenly, Lu Yuan moved. He took Bai Chen's hand and violently pulled Bai Chen's body in. Because of this force, Bai Chen couldn't stand under his feet, and he threw himself in Lu Yuan's arms. Lu Yuan hugged Bai Chen tightly.

.A Yuan originally wanted to hug me.

    Bai Chen raised his eyebrows, thinking sweetly, and at the same time wrapped his enthusiastic hands around Lu Yuan's back, burying his entire head on Lu Yuan's shoulders.

    A Yuan's embrace was as comfortable as ever.

    Bai Chen squinted, revealing a comfortable expression.

    A warm breath came to Bai Chen's ears, and a familiar voice came into Bai Chen's ears, "Baby, be my boyfriend."

    Lu Yuan confessed that he was a little nervous for the first time in his life. From yesterday’s game to today’s meeting, Lu Yuan has been thinking about it. The two people call and get along very closely and naturally. Lu Yuan can see that his baby treats him. It is affectionate and dependent.

.Although they didn't know how Bai Chen's dependence on him came from, they had only known each other for only one day, but it did not prevent Lu Yuan from wanting to spoil Bai Chen and to engrave his own mark on Bai Chen's body.

    Lu Yuan originally wanted to find a better time to confess, but in the end could not help his inner desire and possessive desire for Bai Chen, so Lu Yuan took Bai Chen to this secluded place to express suddenly before the class.

    He didn't even prepare flowers.

    Some have only one impulse and possessiveness.

    "Let's get together." Lu Yuan was a little nervous, but he concealed it well, even his breath was steady. If it wasn't for Bai Chen to be held tightly in his arms, listening to the abnormal heart rate, He didn't even know that his lover was nervous, "Baby, promise me!"