2.11

Sure enough, in the evening and Duan Qin's video, Duan Qin and Bai Chen talked about the Jingjia Charity Auction.

    "Baby, I will rush over when I get off the plane that day." Duan Qin watched Bai Chen intently from the video, "Will the baby go?"

    Bai Chen was lying on the bed with his white calves dangling, holding the phone cherished in both hands. He just wanted to say that he would go, but the moment he spoke, he suddenly changed his mouth, "There are too many people, I don't want to go."

    Duan Qin's expression was obviously disappointed, but he still said: "The baby will just stay at home, and when the auction is over, I will come and look for you."

    Bai Chen smiled and nodded obediently: "Okay."

    "Tomorrow I will ask someone to pass you a list of auction items, and tell me what you want."

    "OK.".Bai Chen stretched out his finger, plucked it on the phone screen, and clicked on Duan Qin's eye, "A Qin."

    "Um?"

    "I miss you."

    "Baby, I miss you too."

    Two days later, Bai Chen followed his brother Yan Lu out of the house under Yan Mu's full dress.

    Yan Lu sat next to Bai Chen, watching Bai Chen holding his mobile phone, watching blankly. He was happy for a while, and pouted again. She was cute and pitiful, making his hands itchy and wanting to pinch. .

    Yan Lu gave a dry cough and moved some itchy fingers, "Yan Yan, are you in love?"

.Yan Lu wanted to ask this question a long time ago. During the winter vacation, his younger brother played with his mobile phone every day at home. When he came home every day, he saw him holding his mobile phone and seemed to be waiting for news. The sweet one who smiles, when there is no news, the whole person is like a little flower about to wither.

    At first glance, it is a young man who has fallen into love. .

    And the degree of liking is still very deep.

    "Yeah." Bai Chen nodded seriously.

    Yan Lu didn't expect that Bai Chen would admit it so simply. His mood was a bit complicated. On the one hand, his brother finally had a girlfriend for so many years, and he was a little relieved. On the other hand, he also felt the heartache of his brother being taken away.

    His brother has grown up.

    Yan Lu sorted out her mood, "When will you bring it back for me and my parents to see?"

.This question seems to be difficult for Bai Chen. He stared at the phone for a long while, tilted his head and said, "I don't know yet."

    He and Duan Qin haven't talked about this issue yet.

    Moreover, as the two of them, even if the same-sex marriage law has been passed in this world, their union will still be opposed.

    Bai Chen felt that just let it go.

    No matter what, he and Duan Qin would not be separated.

    Yan Lu thought it was the other girl's unwillingness, so he reached out and touched Bai Chen's head, wanting to comfort his brother silently.

    Bai Chen turned his head subconsciously. He doesn't like to be too intimate with people other than Duan Qin.

    Yan Lu looked at the empty palm and sighed, his brother really grew up.