1.1 The Real and False Young Master

The boy has short, soft and slightly curly maroon hair, and under his straight eyebrows are long and curly eyelashes. In the blink of an eye, it looks like the wings of a butterfly flying. His black eyes are clear and clear, and his nose is standing jade. The pink and shiny lips are like beautiful jelly, as if a bite can overflow the delicious nourishment.

    The porcelain-white skin can be broken by blows, like the finest white jade of suet, revealing a hazy color under the shining of the incandescent lamp.

    This is a young man who was particularly favored by the Creator.

    Even though he has changed a soul in his body at this moment, the pride that is overflowing all over his body is still engraved on his body, which is not to be ignored.

    Bai Chen looked at the boy in the mirror, lowered his head expressionlessly, and took apart the toiletries that the servant had just prepared.

    Bai Chen: [Information. 】

.System: [Yes, little master. 】

    System: [Beep! The system energy is insufficient, please wait for ten minutes. 】

    Because of Bai Chen’s injury, his godhead was unstable. When the godhead was about to die, he was sensed that the young master’s dangerous system pulled into its system space. The system used its energy and the special nature of the space to finally make Bai Chen weak. The godhead is stable, but it is only to be steady. If you want to restore the godhead to the original state, even after tens of thousands of years can not be done with the energy possessed by the system.

    But the system is the most advanced system in the Three Thousand Worlds. In addition, it has accompanied Bai Chen for a long time. It is the most knowledgeable system in the entire Three Thousand Worlds. Although the system cannot directly restore Bai Chen’s godhead, it But there is a way to cure Bai Chen with the help of external force.

.The godhead is also the soul. The best way is to cultivate the soul with the soul, but the soul used to cultivate the soul cannot be taken by force. Otherwise, once the evil force on the soul is absorbed by Baichen, it will only accelerate the breakdown and disappearance of the Baichen godhead. , So that Bai Chen fulfilled his wishes for those souls with deep-seated obsessions in the Three Thousand World, and let those souls voluntarily donate most of the pure white soul power for Bai Chen to absorb, which is the best treatment method.

    And those souls can still reincarnate after giving up most of their pure white soul power. This is a mutually beneficial method that will not cause chaos in the three thousand world order.

    So for the little master, the system used a small amount of energy to lock a soul with obsession in the three thousand worlds, traded with the other party, and then used the remaining energy to break through the barriers of the world, and enter the world with a weak Bai Chen The world of the soul enters his body.

."Wow," Bai Chen opened the door of the cloakroom and picked out a set of clothes at will.

    System: [Beep! The world data has been imported, please check it for the little master. 】

    Bai Chen paused, and then continued to dress. After finishing the dress, he walked to the side of the sofa with his bare feet and sat down, tapping his fingers in the void.

    This is a very ordinary world.

    The original name is Lu Songyuan, the prince of the Lu Group in City A.

    The Lu Group is a century-old group, and its status in City A is one of the best. Therefore, Lu Song was born as a little prince who was favored by him. In addition, Lu's father and mother only had one son, so the whole family naturally pampered him tightly. .