3.22 [End]

"The dragon's treasure can only be obtained by one person. If you want to get the treasure, you have to eliminate one." The male host who was just downed by Bai Chen didn't know where he came out, pointing to the treasure box. Finally asked for schadenfreude.

Bai Chen was expressionless, and his cold gaze flicked across the male host's body, and placed it on Jian Li who was aside. When he touched Jian Li, his cold gaze instantly overflowed with heat.

At this time, the eliminated guests and host arrived at the treasure location under the guidance of the staff, waiting for the final result.

"Who are you better than," said hostess Han Yunshu excitedly, not only fans watching the live broadcast, after seeing the skills of the two, they also want to know who is higher and who is lower.

And this is a live martial arts movie!

Excited!

."You are going to cause trouble!" Jian Li held Bai Chen as boneless, rubbing his chin on Bai Chen's shoulder.

Another male host, Sun Xiao, chuckled: "Brother Jane, we are satisfied and satisfied. It doesn't mean that you really want to do something, just make gestures at will. No one with such a high level of force has participated in this show, and you are still Come two as soon as you come."

Jian Li chuckled her lips and laughed, and said in the eyes of everyone's expectation: "Okay."

All the people present and the audience in the live broadcast room were all excited.

[Brother Jane actually agreed, I guessed wrong, he really wants to do something to the queen! ! ! Although I'm a bit dissatisfied, but I'm so excited, what should I do! ! ! ]

[Queen, Brother Jane actually wants to do something with you, teach him how to behave! ]

.[The program team is really sinister and deliberate. The guests used to team up to win, and they didn't want them to kill each other at the last minute. Why did they change when they got to Queen Jane. It's really bad, but well done! ]

[Sold benches, melon seeds, drinks, and small sun heaters in the front row! ]

[Buy will leave, buy will leave, come and bet on which one will win, Jane and the queen! ]

[666, trouble, but I love to watch trouble ♂]

...

Under the excited eyes of everyone, Bai Chen was gently picked up by Jian Li from behind, and turned around in the same place. The two immediately faced each other, because the distance was so close, the warm breath of the two instantly blended together.

"A Li?".Bai Chen spoke in confusion, he was a bit entangled. Even if it was just a discussion, Bai Chen didn't want to play with Jian Li. Bai Chen thought, he will pretend to lose to Jian Li later, and the dragon's treasure will be the same for everyone.

When Bai Chen was puzzled, Jian Li held his hand, and then Bai Chen felt Jian Li's fingers squeeze gently on the palm of his hand.

Bai Chen's eyes became more puzzled.

Jian Li squeezed the tender flesh on Bai Chen's palm, and couldn't help but feel a little confused. He took Bai Chen's hand and took a bite under the urging eyes of everyone.

Onlookers: ...We don't want to watch this, let's go to the martial arts movie! ! !

Jianli was still unhurried, and finally, under the eager eyes of everyone, he finally let go of Bai Chen's palm, stepped back two steps, and distanced himself from Bai Chen, and put on a posture that he started fighting in the martial arts movie.