3.9

[Coco, marry me! ]

    [Howl, listen, my ears are going to be pregnant. ]

    [Coco, Coco, sing a few more songs today, I will give you all my little wreaths. ]

    "Beauty Man" puts ten small wreaths on "Rococo"

    "Little Fairy" presented eleven roses to "Rococo"

    ...

    To the fans shouting on the live screen, Bai Chen did not react at all. He still strummed the guitar in his hand expressionlessly, his slender and white fingers danced on the guitar, and his full pink lips accompanied the guitar. The music opens and closes, spitting out graceful singing.

.Even if there is no expression on Bai Chen's face, he has not interacted with fans except singing, it still can't stop the fans' excitement and love for him. In the eyes of these fans, they can compose, sing and have a crushing entertainment circle. Bai Chen, the most beautiful female star, is a fairy standing on the top of a snow-capped mountain, and her cold posture is normal.

    The songs that Bai Chen sings in the live broadcast are all written by himself. After Jian Li finished filming the commercial, Bai Chen followed Jian Li to an ancient city in the border town. Jian Li will be in this ancient city for three months. Movie shooting.

.At the time of the scorching heat, Bai Chen wanted to follow Jianli every day and learn music-related knowledge by the way, but Jianli saw that the temperature in the ancient city reached more than forty degrees. Although the results of the last physical examination came out, Bai Chen’s body was low. There was no other problem with blood sugar, but Jianli was still afraid that Bai Chen would be hot, so she let Bai Chen stay in the hotel, and only allowed Bai Chen to visit the work in the evening when the weather cooled down, and asked Xiao Zhou to watch Bai Chen not let him during the day. Run around.

    Therefore, Bai Chen could only stay in the hotel during the day to receive systematic counseling. In the evening, his whole heart flew to Jian Li's body, and he couldn't wait to run with Xiao Zhou to the crew.

.For more than two months, although Bai Chen only used the day time to study, he himself is a god and has a huge godhead. Although the godhead is broken, his learning ability is still stronger than that of mortals, plus the first two worlds. Bai Chen has also learned a little, and with the assistance of the system, by now, Bai Chen has been able to compose songs alone.

    Bai Chen has now started live broadcasting for a week. At the beginning, Bai Chen completely leaned on his face to suck fans. Later, more and more people fell under his voice. From the beginning, the live broadcast room had tens of thousands The number of viewers has reached several million today, but in just a short period of one week, this rate of increase in popularity has made a group of anchors gritted their teeth with jealousy.

.During this week, some entertainment companies noticed Bai Chen’s potential and wanted to sign Bai Chen, but Bai Chen rejected them one by one. According to the system, those entertainment companies are relatively small companies, and they want to sign Bai Chen. Fancy Bai Chen's current popularity, once Bai Chen agreed to sign, countless commercial performances followed, until Bai Chen's final popularity was drained, while some of the larger companies were still waiting.

    For these Bai Chens, he obeyed the system's suggestions.

    Fans on the screen are constantly scrolling through gifts just to listen to Bai Chen sing one more song, but Bai Chen is still the same as before, only planning to sing five songs before turning off the live broadcast.