4.13

The universe's super invincible Thunderbolt Aurora projectile is so big that when Bai Chen took it out, he smashed Cyril who had rushed to attack him.

    Cyril was directly hit and flew out. Before he twisted his body in mid-air and returned to the ground to stand firmly, he heard the sound of the machine falling heavily on the ground, and then he saw the large mechanical mouth sprayed in Bai Chen's hand. A white light flashed out and rushed towards him, after which Cyril lost consciousness.

    Bai Chen watched Cyril, who was wrapped in the aurora bomb and flew out, retracted the aurora bomb into the system space with satisfaction, and then ran to Derek, trying to hug it.

    Derek's reaction ability was much stronger than Cyril's. When Bai Chen took out his weapon, he avoided it in time, and then he knew the power of the laser bomb and stood aside and watched.

    The appearance of his little baby crushing others is so cute.

.Derek bent over, picked up Bai Chen, his ears moved, heard the movement outside the sleeping hall, and then walked out holding Bai Chen.

    Outside the dormitory is a group of imperial guards who have just been called by the maid's light brain.

    At the moment they stood outside and their eyes were a little dull.

    A group of them hurriedly arrived. Before they had time to do anything, they saw a white light rushing out of His Majesty’s bedroom at an extremely fast speed, rushing a few of them to the ground, and then disappeared.

    When Bai Chen was hugged by Derek, he saw these guards hurriedly getting up from the ground.

    When they saw Derek coming out, they hurriedly bowed on one knee and saluted: "Your Majesty."

    The commander of the Guards was at the forefront. He looked up at Derek, with some doubts in his eyes: Where is the fugitive Cyril? Are they late? Escaped?

.Derek looked at the guards and said lightly: "It was Cyril who just flew out. You will find the people back and put them in the cell where Alia is located."

    "Yes, Your Majesty."

    Seeing the guards scattered to find someone, Bai Chen crawled along Derek's arm to Derek's shoulder, sat on his shoulder, dangling two thin white legs, and kissed Derek's cheek: "Derek, let's go on a date."

    Derek thought for a while. It was a bit late now, and his queen doctor didn't know what happened to Cyril. It was not appropriate to want Bai Chen to check again, so he nodded and agreed to Bai Chen's date invitation.

    Before going to the date, Derek used his brain to inform the other serving guards, asking them to find the doctor and confirm the doctor's safety, and then notify him, and then he took Bai Chen to the star-gazing tower.

.The sky is full of stars tonight, which is a suitable day for stargazing.

    This is the first time Bai Chen has come to the Star Observation Tower. The Star Observation Tower is located in the middle of the Ruoda Royal Garden. Can't see the top of the tower.

    The star-gazing tower is surrounded by clusters of flowers, and the colorful flowers surround it, adding some color to the solemn star-gazing tower.

    In the daytime, the star-gazing tower will disappear naturally, and at night, the star-gazing tower will emerge from the ground under the shower of moonlight.

    Listening to Derek's introduction, Bai Chen jumped to the ground to watch with some curiosity. At this look, Bai Chen discovered that the base of the original stargazing tower was a simplified version of the hidden formation.