5.16

The system was a little worried. When it found Xie Zhengyi, Xie Zhengyi was being beaten with a whip by the old lady Fu. Almost the whole back was smashed with skin and flesh, but Xie Zhengyi still knelt on the cobblestone ground without saying a word.

    Looking at the dense weal marks on Xie Zhengyi's back, the system felt pain.

    Even if it feels this way, it must not be seen by its little master, let alone whether it will stimulate the little master's memory seal and make the little master cry in distress, that is for sure.

    The system can't bear to look at its little master sad.

    After thinking about it, the system was in the Taifu’s mansion, using energy to run the method of time retrospect, copying the previous scenes of Xie Zhengyi and the old woman getting along, and then ran back to the palace with some guilty conscience, and at the same time kept praying in her heart, hoping that Xie Zhengyi would arrive. Sometimes there is a way to coax its little master.

.Bai Chen looked at the picture played to him by the system, and then calmed down. He didn't say anymore to go out to look for Xie Zhengyi, but his chest was still a little boring, and the whole person looked a little unhappy.

    The system was unable to coax Bai Chen to speak.

    While listening, Bai Chen looked at the sky outside the window from time to time. Counting the time, Xie Zhengyi made an appointment with him and will rush back to accompany him as soon as possible.

    Almost in the evening, Bai Chen waited for Ah Da.

    "The emperor, a rogue suddenly appeared outside the city. The situation is urgent. Lord Chitose has now led troops out of the city to pursue him. He asked his subordinates to tell the emperor that he can't have dinner with the emperor. Chitose let the emperor be fine by himself. It's a good meal. The Chitose-sama also said that he would rush back to the palace before the curfew so that the emperor would not have to worry." Ah Da knelt on the ground, bowed his head and reported to Bai Chen one by one according to Xie Zhengyi's instructions.

.Bai Chen sat on a chair, with a pair of clear and bright black eyes staring at Ah Da who was kneeling down, making the heart of the originally calm Ah Da tremble, for fear that his expression was wrong or his body movements were wrong and exposed. A lie.

    "Come here." Bai Chen stared at Ah Da for a long while before suddenly demanding.

    Ah Da was stunned, feeling a little flustered for no reason, and at the same time the doubts in his heart expanded even more. Could it be that where he really exposed?

    Thinking of messing up with Lord Chitose's orders, Ah Da's little heart beats faster, but his face is still expressionless, and the whole person remains calm and kneels on the ground.

    He still lowered his head, with a respectful tone: "I wonder what the emperor has ordered?"

    "I'll let you come over." Bai Chen's voice was slightly cold, and he rarely revealed a trace of impatience.

.Ah Da's heart became even more panic. He stood up a little hesitantly and took two steps towards Bai Chen, "The emperor?"

    "Come in front of me."

    Ah Da could only walk a few steps forward, one arm away from Bai Chen, he asked cautiously: "The emperor?"

    As Ah Da approached, Bai Chen's brows became tighter, and a faint violent air flashed between his eyebrows.

    Ada looked at Bai Chen's expression, and his little heart trembled violently. He felt that he had violated Lord Chitose's instructions.

    Sure enough, in the next second, Bai Chen, who was sitting in the position, suddenly stretched out his palm, grabbed Ah Da by the collar, and carried Ah Da to his face.