7.20 [End]

The transformation of Bai Chen's bloodline is perfect. In addition to the ancient contract drawn by Zhan Yucheng on the hearts of the two, Bai Chen's bloodline is not much worse than that of Zhan Yucheng, and as time goes by, The blood of the two will eventually become exactly the same.

This is an equal contract. According to legend, it was a contract created by the king of the first generation of kinsmen through the ancient books for his lover.

After his birthday, Zhan Yucheng found an excuse and Bai Chen moved out of the Zhanjia villa and moved into Zhan Yucheng's villa in the east of the city.

Rong Shiyi did not agree with Bai Chen to move out at first, and even threatened to leave if Zhan Yucheng left by herself. She had been accustomed to the original owner living by her side all these years. In Rong Shiyi's eyes, Bai Chen just hadn't grown up yet. Older children, there is no reason for children to leave their mothers. What if they are wronged outside or do not eat well or sleep well?

.Although Zhan Yucheng has always been watching Bai Chen's poems and poems, she is still a little worried. The previous Zhan Yucheng was too cold, and she was deeply impressed by the coldness. She always worried that Zhan Yucheng was not careful enough to take care of her. It's not good for Bai Chen, but Zhancheng finally spoke, and Rong Shiyi reluctantly agreed.

But she asked Bai Chen to go home to live every weekend.

In the early spring, Ye Ping came to look for Zhan Yucheng again. Before he could say anything, he noticed the aura of the blood in Bai Chen's body.

He was very shocked, and he couldn't help blurting out his doubts: "Mr. Zhan changed his bloodline for Master Cheng?"

Zhan Yucheng sat on the sofa and nodded flatly.

Ye Ping was speechless, but it was obvious that the sadness in his eyes could no longer be hidden.

He hurriedly said a few words that were neither salty nor indifferent, and then quickly left, and walked away in a hurry.

.Bai Chen bit the bright red strawberry and looked at Zhan Yucheng suspiciously.

Intuitively, he knew his brother knew what happened to Ye Ping.

Zhan Yucheng rubbed Bai Chen's head, held Bai Chen on his lap and sat, opened his mouth to cover Bai Chen's lips, and stretched out his tongue to roll out the strawberry that Bai Chen had just swallowed, and swallow it into his belly. Then he took a strawberry from the fruit bowl and fed it to Bai Chen's mouth.

Bai Chen opened his mouth to bite half, and then pushed the remaining half to Zhan Yucheng.

Zhan Yucheng smiled and swallowed the remaining strawberries. This gave Bai Chen a clear answer: "Last month, the meeting between the blood family and the exorcist about vampire rations fell apart. The two sides are preparing to go to war. Today Ye Ping is Came to me to catch my breath and want to know if I will participate."

Bai Chen understood.

.Zhan Yucheng is the blood royal family in front of thousands of people, and his ability is several times more powerful than Lance's princes who control the rights of the blood. If humans fight the blood, Zhan Yucheng will be a huge variable, although Zhan Yu Cheng said before that he would not care about the blood clan, but Zhan Yucheng is a blood clan. Once the war starts, it is difficult to guarantee that Zhan Yucheng will not change his words, join the war and fight for the blood clan.

The country is not sure about Zhan Yucheng's attitude. After all, Zhan Yucheng has previously dealt with exorcists and His Royal Highness of the blood clan. Therefore, the country wants to let Ye Ping, who has the most contact with them, come and explore. It is best if Yu Cheng's attitude has not changed. If there is a change, they will also be ready to deal with Zhan Yucheng.