7.18

Bai Chen was very dissatisfied with the two things that Ye Ping actually interceded for Li Heng and wanted to take the dagger back.

    Not to mention Li Heng, the dagger is a weapon that can hurt Zhan Yucheng. Bai Chen would never return it. In Bai Chen’s view, Ye Ping wanted to take it back because he wanted to disadvantage Zhan Yucheng, so Bai Chen In Chen Yi's anger, the dagger that was originally intended to be destroyed by returning to the room was destroyed in front of Ye Ping.

    He wanted to use this to warn Ye Ping and the Exorcist Association behind him, not to have any unfavorable ideas for Zhan Yucheng.

    Ye Ping didn't know how he left the exhibition house and returned to the Exorcist Association in the end.

    After Ye Ping left, the cold expression on Bai Chen's face instantly melted away, and he threw a smile into Zhan Yucheng's arms.

    "Brother, take me to the bath. Mom prepared new clothes for me today."

.Zhan Yucheng helplessly picked up Bai Chen and walked upstairs.

    Bai Chen’s eighteenth birthday, Rong Shiyi, originally wanted to do something special, even she had chosen a few hotels long ago, and she also looked for a lot of chefs to compare, and even chose the style of the invitation, and finally asked for it. When Bai Chen gave his opinion, he was rejected by Bai Chen.

    For Bai Chen, the more luxurious the birthday party, the more troublesome it represents.

    Rong Shiyi still tried to struggle at first. He felt that Bai Chen’s eighteenth birthday should not be too simple. She wanted to give Bai Chen the best. After Bai Chen vetoed it, she had to retreat to second place and do it at home. A small birthday banquet, inviting the heirs of the famous family and heirs of the exhibition family to attend.

.In Rong Shiyi’s view, some things can be saved, and some things cannot be saved, especially the eighteenth birthday. This represents the attitude of the exhibitionists towards Bai Chen. Only they show that the more they fancy Bai Chen, the outsiders treat Bai Chen. Chen's attitude will be more valued, but this is the child he has loved for many years, and he must not be despised by outsiders.

    It is precisely because of this that Bai Chen invited Lin to come in.

    In the original owner’s memory, the original owner had his eighteenth birthday in a seven-star hotel. Lin Jin and his group are all children who are not valued by the small family. The original owner did not invite them for granted. Only after his birthday, he made an appointment. Let them go out for a night.

    Lin Jin and a few people also know the character of the original owner very well. Since they met, the original owner has not invited them on their birthdays every year. They only invited them out for one night on the night of their birthday. Therefore, Lin Jin asked like that before. Bai Chen.
.In Bai Chen's view, Lin Jin and the group were pretty good to the original owner, at least in the original owner's memory, they have been very obedient to the original owner.

    Obedient people are not troublesome, in Bai Chen's opinion, they are all good.

    The living room of the Zhanjia is very large, and it is not a problem to hold a banquet. When Bai Chen and Zhan Yucheng were lingering upstairs, the Zhanjia also welcomed all kinds of guests.

    The birthday party seemed boring to Bai Chen. It was nothing more than touting each other. He preferred to be alone with Zhan Yucheng and do some intimate and favorite things.

    However, Lin Jin and others who were invited by Bai Chen were very excited. They came to the exhibition house for the first time, and for the first time they saw so many outstanding heirs from various families who were only rumored.