3.5

It was Liu Fang who called.

    Jian Li’s studio pays attention to news about Jian Li on the Internet every day. They logged on Weibo today and saw several hot searches about Jian Li. The first five hot searches were all occupied by Jian Li, and the top three There is a flaming "pop" behind. Last night's hot search about Jiang Meng's beating has fallen out of the top ten hot searches because of Jian Li.

    #简黎恋爱#

    #简黎 Girlfriend#

    #简黎抱杀#

    #雨中浪漫相抱#

    # Mysterious Girlfriend#

    Several high-traffic marketing accounts issued a unified copy at six o'clock, accompanied by a few moving pictures and photos of Jian Li lifting Bai Chen from the ground in the rain and wrapped in a bath towel.

.Even at 6 o’clock in the morning, there are many people who read Weibo. As soon as the copy of the marketing account was sent out, the hot searches on Weibo exploded, causing Weibo to freeze. With the increase in Weibo traffic, Weibo was once paralyzed, and programmers had to get up early to work overtime to repair servers.

    "The rain was so heavy yesterday. I did not expect to be photographed." Liu Fang sighed: "It was also because you didn't give them any news before, which led to this time you didn't come to us to buy it in order to grab traffic headlines. Broken the photo, just post it like that."

    "Hey, I finally had a chance to show my abilities and methods, but they didn't even come here. I guess I don't have the blessing to deal with this kind of thing like you." Liu Fang made a little joke.

.However, it is true that Liu Fang has been Jianli's agent for so many years, and has not yet experienced the experience of buying out Jianli's photos from Yuji.

    Jian Li is so clean and self-conscious

    Listening to Liu Fang's words on the other end of the phone, Jianli put the phone between her shoulders and leaned forward slightly, reaching for the tablet on the bedside table next to her and tapping on Weibo.

    As Liu Fang said, most of the hot search topics on Weibo are about him, and Jian Li simply clicked the first hot search to enter.

    The marketing account’s copywriting is only that, Jianli knows the routine very well, so he didn’t even read the text, so he clicked on the picture below.

.The first one is an animated picture of Jian Li carefully holding a child and usually picking up Bai Chen who fell to the ground. Because of the heavy rain, the camera is a bit far away, so the characters on the animated picture are not clear, but Jian Li’s recognition It was very high, so everyone recognized it at a glance, but Bai Chen was buried in Jianli's arms without being photographed.

    The second one is an animated picture of Jianli wrapping Bai Chen with the towel in the hands of Xiao Zhou next to him. He still can’t see people clearly, and Bai Chen doesn’t show his face, but from Jian Li’s movements, you can see his gentleness towards Bai Chen. And caring.

    The third one is an animated picture of Jian Li holding Bai Chen into the nanny car, yet Bai Chen's face is still not photographed.

    The six photos below are screenshots taken from these three animations, and they have been combined into a nine-square grid.

.Jian Li silently clicked and saved all the moving pictures and photos. Although they were taken secretly, but they had to convince the person who took the secret pictures and the person who took the screenshots. Each one was very romantic, and Jian Li was very satisfied with it.