5.4

Xie Zhengyi felt that he was really crazy because of the Gu worm.

    When leaving the palace in the evening, the ghosts and gods left behind Ah Da, who was the best in light work, just to know whether the little emperor was awake as soon as possible.

    When he rested at night, he kept tossing and turning, working hard to restrain his urge to rush into the palace at all costs and hold people in his arms, but when he heard the news that Ah Da had brought him back, his previous hard work was wasted.

    He still couldn't control his thoughts, or even his body. When he heard the news, he almost forgot to change his clothes and ran into the palace directly in his shirt.

    At the reminder of Ah Da, he quickly changed his clothes, and then ran madly into the palace with light effort.

.The night wind was very cold, blowing on his face, causing the temperature of his body to drop suddenly, but it still couldn't dispel the flame in his heart.

    And when he rushed to the palace and entered the Taiji Hall, he saw that the person who made him think about it at night was eating supper contentedly, and his heart was suddenly filled with people in front of him.

    Bai Chen saw Xie Zhengyi looking at him with dark eyes, his eyes were so similar to when he was pinched before, deep and depressed.

    The bad memory was suddenly awakened, and Bai Chen's spoiled temper in these worlds suddenly came up. He immediately threw down the bowls and chopsticks in his hands, pouted his mouth, and turned around, not looking at Xie Zhengyi.

    I've said that, just ignore this big villain who bullied him.

.But Bai Chen didn't really want to care about this big bad guy, so he wanted the whole body turned sideways. He still pouted his mouth angrily, but his eyes couldn't help but point towards Xie Zhengyi's direction. Secretly watched.

    If you come to kiss me, hug me and coax me, then I will ignore you and say, no, just two sentences.

    Bai Chen said to himself in his heart.

    Xie Zhengyi subconsciously suppressed the strong emotions that erupted in his heart, and saw that the person who had been thinking about him all night threw down the bowls and chopsticks in his hands, and turned around with a light hum.

    He doesn't want to see me? Does he hate me so much?

    Yes, he didn't want to see me, hated me, and even wished I died.

.Because of this sudden cognition, Xie Zhengyi's heart suddenly seemed to be stabbed severely in the mouth, and the pain was dripping with blood.

    His hands hanging on his side couldn't help holding it tightly, and the trimmed nails pierced the skin of the palm of his hand because of his strong force.

    No, he should be mine, he should lie in my arms and be spoiled by me, instead of reluctant to even look at me like this.

    Xie Zhengyi lowered his eyes to hide the dark and violent emotions in his eyes.

    Because of this, he missed the eyes that Bai Chen secretly looked at him from time to time.

    It took a long while before Xie Zhengyi stabilised that he wanted to imprison Bai Chen in his arms in all manners, let him act like a baby, let him be the only one in his eyes, let him be inseparable from him, let him...

.Suppressing all these sudden obsessions, Xie Zhengyi raised his eyes to look at Bai Chen, and then slowly approached Bai Chen.

    He glanced at the exquisite meal placed on the small table in front of the dragon bed, stopped in front of the dragon bed, "Why don't you eat it?"