7.9

Bai Chen dragged the vampire and didn't go far, but was stopped by the exorcist who chased the vampire from behind.

    The man turned over and stepped on the side wall and landed in front of Bai Chen. He had planned to make a move, but he saw Bai Chen's face the moment he made the move.

    Actually still a child! It looks pretty.

    His face was visibly stunned, and the offensive in his hand also slowed down.

    Bai Chen didn't care what was wrong with the exorcist who suddenly appeared. Seeing the exorcist attacked, he threw the vampire away without hesitation, and attacked the exorcist with a calm face.

    The two quickly fought together.

    Although the exorcist was stunned for a moment, it was a talent cultivated by the country who had practiced the exercises. Therefore, when Bai Chen attacked with all his strength, he did not fall to the wind, but instead let Bai Chen intentionally or unconsciously.

."Young man, don't get me wrong, my uncle belongs to the National Exorcism Agency, and he has no malice."

    Bai Chen was bored and didn't say a word, his force output remained unchanged.

    "Really, uncle has a certificate, uncle will show it to you."

    "Look, my uncle is called Liansheng, and my uncle didn't lie to you." While dealing with Bai Chen's attack, Liansheng hurriedly took out a certificate from his pocket.

    He thought that Bai Chen thought he was on the side of the vampire, so he shot him and explained to Bai Chen hurriedly.

    "Uncle has no ill will towards you. Uncle has been chasing this vampire for several days. He is going to be arrested and returned to the office for disposal. Uncle sees that you are not an exorcist, but you have weapons to deal with vampires. Which exorcist should you be? My family, thank you for your child. Otherwise, I will run away for him again today, and my uncle will come to your house and thank you seriously."

.Streak avoided Bai Chen's attack while coaxing his mouth. He has always had no resistance to good-looking people, except of course vampires, not to mention that the other party may be a child of the same company.

    "Mine!" Bai Chen said coldly.

    The winning streak didn't understand what it meant for a while, "What?"

    "Vampire mine."

    The winning streak is really stunned.

    He felt that he had auditory hallucinations.

    It turns out that the kid attacked him not thinking that he was a bad person, but wanted to snatch the vampire?

    What does this kid want to do when catching the vampire?

    The winning streak was puzzled, but he knew that no matter what the kid wanted to do, it was undoubtedly dangerous.

.He is no longer amiable with his usual attitude, but his face is serious, like a younger man who is not obedient and wants to die: "Making a fool, vampires are cunning and dangerous, boy, give this vampire to uncle! "

    Bai Chen didn't listen. The gun in his hand was not incapable of causing harm to the exorcist. Bai Chen simply put the gun away and fought with his empty hand and the winning streak.

    "Hehe, it's mine."

    Suddenly the voice of the third person sounded.

    Bai Chen and Lian Sheng stopped and looked in the direction of the sound.