5.14

Xie Zhengyi's heart is sweet and soft, and his baby can always make him want to spoil him more.

    On the other side, after leaving the tent, Xizuo, who was pretending to be a maid, returned to the tent where he was resting. At this time, the blue sky he lived with was not in the tent, he was alone in the tent.

    As soon as he returned to the tent, the expression on his face was carefully concealed, showing a gnashing look. He walked around the place in anger a few times before slowly calming down and thinking about Bai Chen's request.

    Whether the opponent wants to protect the country's only son's life is really mediocre or has other purposes in it, and whether the opponent is really as stupid as a pig or tolerates it deeply.

.I can’t help but think about it more carefully. After all, the General Protector is powerful. Once the operation is improper, His Royal Highness will be forever, but if the other party wants to make a fuss with the only son of the General Protector, they have to guard against it.

    Lian Guo has now secretly reached an agreement with Qi Guo to take Huxiaocheng in one fell swoop. The emperor handed this matter over to the prince and promised the prince. On the surface, he trusted the prince’s ability and tested the prince, but secretly he wanted to borrow it. This opportunity will remove the prince and make way for his favorite five princes.

    Therefore, the crown prince must obtain the topographical map and the platoon map around the Tigers of Great Ruins. Only by obtaining these two things and attacking Wuthering City, the position of the prince can be more stable and the throne can be successfully inherited.

.The spring hunt lasted for three days. On the last day, Xi Zuo found Bai Chen again. The two discussed secretly for half an hour, and each made some more requests. Both sides took a step back and made a decision. After the initial cooperation plan, Xi Zuo secretly left the hunting ground.

    One of the maidservants next to the emperor suddenly disappeared, which should have attracted attention, but Bai Chen and Xie Zhengyi were treated as invisible. usual.

    The three days' time hurriedly ended, Bai Chen and Xie Zhengyi brought many officials and their families back to the imperial palace.

    Upon returning to the imperial palace, Commander Jin Yiwei came to see Xie Zhengyi. At this time, Xie Zhengyi and Bai Chen were dealing with piles of documents in the imperial study room.

    Upon hearing the report, Xie Zhengyi was about to summon commander Jin Yiwei into the imperial study room.

.Commander Jin Yiwei is a tall and thin man. Judging from his walking posture and temperament, he is a very capable person, and his martial arts is definitely not low.

    But also, if the martial arts is not high, he will not be able to sit in the position of the commander.

    The commander approached the Imperial Study Room and saw Bai Chen who was sitting next to Xie Zhengyi. He looked at the intimate attitude of the two of them. He was slightly surprised, but then he treated it as if he hadn’t seen it, with a trace of expression as usual. Indifferent salutes to the two.

    "Report to the emperor, Lord Chitose, the subordinates who have found out about the thief have come to report."

    Xie Zhengyi waved his hand for the commander to continue.

    "Those are not ordinary bandits, but a group of wicked men who originally wandered around the border. They were originally the people of my great country."