4.4

System: [As long as the body of the little master adapts to the energy of this planet, the little master can return to its original size. 】

    Bai Chen was very happy to hear that he was able to change back, and the sulking that had just been caused by Cyril disappeared a lot.

    He tilted his head and was a little curious: [Does Naderek have any abilities? 】

    System: [Some little masters, Derek is a rare three-line ability player, light-type ability, fire-type ability and mental power. 】

    Bai Chen held his chin with both hands and bent his eyes to be happy for Derek. Derek is really amazing.

    The system said again: [Little Master, you have to be careful of Cyril. 】

    Bai Chen blinked.

    System: [Cyril is the prince who abused Xia Sheng to death. 】

.Bai Chen had some guesses when he saw the little pet in Cyril's arms, so he was not surprised at what the system said at this time.

    What he cares about is Cyril's feelings for Derek.

    Bai Chen: [Pass a copy of Cyril's information to me. 】

    This time the system moved quickly.

    Cyril is the child of Derek’s aunt Alia Godwin. When she was young, Alia was more sloppy. She was a famous socialite. The man she slept with was unknown. Although Alia has taken protective measures, Still unavoidably missing, she was pregnant with a child who didn't know which man.

.Young Alia thought about so many men in the world, she was reluctant to get married and give up a forest for a man. It would be nice to have a child. In the future, she will have an heir. There is no excuse for her elders to urge her to marry, so she can Having been wandering in the forest, she chose to give birth to a child, which is Cyril.

    Cyril had no father, so he entered the royal family tree, with Alia crowning Godwin's surname.

    Alia is not a qualified mother. Cyril has been raised by Alia since she was a child. The only way she cares about Cyril is to give Cyril money, regardless of whether such a small child knows how to use it. Occasionally, Alice Ya would also ignore Cyril's existence and directly bring the man back to the princess mansion.

    Cyril grew up slowly in such a distorted environment. For this reason, Cyril's personality has been distorted since he was a child.

.When Cyril was ten years old, he was kidnapped by one of Alia's lover. Although he was rescued intact later, Cyril became more silent because of this.

    At that time, the king, the father of Alia's brother Derek, could not see what Alia had done, so he took Cyril into the palace and allowed Cyril and Derek to receive education together.

    Because of his father's instructions, although Derek was not enthusiastic about Cyril, he was quite caring. Cyril also liked Derek because of this.

    Even in Kayla Star, due to the development of high technology, men and women can provide sperm or eggs to give birth to children directly outside the womb. Children are no longer a problem, so men and women can become spouses, but there are still many bonds between kinship. Defects are not allowed by law, let alone Derek has no feeling for Cyril at all.

.Whether it is legal, moral or emotional, Cyril's feelings for Derek are deformed. But Cyril didn't care at all, he was sickly in love with Derek and aimed at everyone close to Derek.

    Derek warned and severely punished Cyril several times, and finally made Cyril a little bit afraid to do anything to the people around him. In fact, Derek wanted to send Cyril away, but because of the death of his father, he and Alia He was crying, Derek could only suppress this idea, and refused every visit by Cyril.