9.8

Bai Chen didn't get to the bottom of Xiao Nie's many behaviors, he just enjoyed Xiao Nie's love for him, and at the same time he loved Xiao Nie with his best ability.

    But Bai Chen would indulge in Xiao Nie's love every time and couldn't extricate himself from it, and then forget his once bold words.

    But Bai Chen's way of being pampered was not pampering Xiao Nie?

    "Hey, take another bite." Xiao Nie was holding the spoon and bowl, as if feeding a three-year-old child, using the spoon to scoop the rice and hand it to Bai Chen's mouth.

    This rice is made of green japonica rice, with a greenish color and a fragrant smell. Bai Chen used to like it the most, but now he just barely eats half a bowl and can't eat it anymore.

.It's not that I'm tired of eating, but Bai Chen has some inexplicable loss of appetite recently. The delicious aftertaste food that I usually eat again, but now it tastes weird in my mouth. It's okay that the taste is bland. Bai Chen can barely eat two mouthfuls. , The smell is a bit heavy, and I obviously like the smell, but once it enters his mouth, Bai Chen just wants to spit it out as soon as possible.

    This situation has lasted inexplicably for three days. Bai Chen didn't feel anything on his own. He only felt that he was hypocritical, and he would be fine after a while, but Xiao Nie paid great attention to it. In order to make Bai Chen eat more and more fragrant, he would The chef here was tossing, even if Xiao Nie suddenly left yesterday because of something, he didn't forget to let the chef here prepare the food and send it to Bai Chen.

    "I was not there last night, baby, you must have eaten less, you must make it up today." Xiao Nie was tough.

.Bai Chen himself was wronged. He smelled the taste and wanted to eat it, but it was like chewing wax in his mouth. It was really tasteless and painful.

    Thinking of the taste and taste, even if Bai Chen smelled and liked it, he decided that he couldn’t eat it. With so many worlds, Bai Chen had not been so wronged by such a huge grievance. Now he can barely eat half a bowl of rice because He didn't want to worry Xiao Nie, otherwise he would have dropped the dishes and left himself hungry, and this was his greatest perseverance.

    Bai Chen pouted, holding Xiao Nie's arm, and hiding himself in Xiao Nie's arms.

    Xiao Nie helplessly put down the bowls and chopsticks, picked up Bai Chen, put the weight in his hand, and then hugged it on his lap. He kissed Bai Chen's forehead and said distressedly: "It's lighter than yesterday. , My chin is sharp."

.The slender and white fingers stroked Bai Chen's chin, gently rubbing, with a feeling of pampering and pity.

    "It's a lie, it's obviously mellow." Bai Chen stared at Xiao Nie dissatisfiedly. When Bai Chen came to this world to take over the body of the original owner, the original owner was frugal and frugal. Although the whole person looked very delicate and beautiful, There is not much meat inside without clothes, and the chin is also pointed.

    After Bai Chen came, he met Xiao Nie again, but within a few months of being fed by Xiao Nie, the whole person became more and more rounded, the skin became fairer, rosy and shiny, and the degree of beauty has increased by one level than before. Level, even the thin chin before it has become limp, and you can pinch a piece of soft flesh with a pinch on your face. During the live broadcast, a group of sister fans and mother fans were so cute.

    Although it is not good to eat for three consecutive days, the meat on Bai Chen's face has not lost much.

.However, Xiao Nie insisted: "Lean."