3.3

"Brother Jane, get in the car quickly." Xiao Zhouyi ran over quickly with an umbrella in one hand and an unopened umbrella in one hand and a large bath towel. He first tilted the umbrella in his hand to block the rain for Jian Li, holding it in one hand. He wanted to cover Jian Li's body with a bath towel.

    Jian Li hugged Bai Chen, dragged Bai Chen's ass with one hand, avoiding Xiao Zhou's movements, took the bath towel in Xiao Zhou's hand, moved quickly to wrap Bai Chen in his arms, and then took over Xiao Zhou. With one of the umbrellas opened in his hands, Long-legged and Xiao Zhou walked quickly to the nanny car.

    "Jane..." Liu Fang was sitting in the car. Seeing Jianli came back and was about to ask him what was going on, she saw a girl with long hair in her arms.

    Liu Fang was stunned.

    Afraid that Bai Chen in his arms would catch a cold, Jianli hurriedly said to Liu Fang: "I will take him inside to change clothes." So he walked directly to the back of the babysitter's car.

.The back of the nanny car was used as a dressing room. Jian Li walked over with Bai Chen, and then drew the curtain to block Liu Fang's gaze.

    Xiao Zhou got into the car behind Jian Li. He just closed the umbrella and closed the car door and was pulled aside by Liu Fang.

    "What's the matter? Why did Jian Li hug a woman back." Liu Fang said in a low voice, both surprised and curious.

    Jian Li has been a gossip insulator since her debut. It's not that no female artist wants to use Jian Li to make a hype, but Jian Li relentlessly slapped her face back. Over time, no female artist dared to use Jian Li's scandal to make a hype. After all, exposure is required, and face is also required.

    As Jian Li’s agent, Liu Fang and the two have been working together since Jian Li’s debut. The opposite sex Liu Fang around Jian Li has been counted, but Jian Li is not close.

.Over the years, Liu Fang didn't have to worry that Jian Li would lose fans because of falling in love, and even Liu Fang faintly worried that Jian Li would be a monk for a lifetime if he continued like this.

    So this is the first time Liu Fang has seen Jian Li be so close to a girl, and the posture of holding him tightly in his arms is like carrying a valuable baby.

    Xiao Zhou also looked dumbfounded. The rain outside was too heavy, and Jian Li ran so fast. When he chased out with something, he couldn't see Jian Li anymore. He could only see the rain vaguely. Jian Li's fuzzy back.

    When he ran to Jian Li's side, he had already seen Jian Li holding a child in his arms like holding a person.

.It is false to say that it is not curiosity, but the assistant's professional code for so many years has made him remember what he should do first at that time, so this Xiao Zhou is also puzzled by the sudden appearance of Bai Chen in Jian Li's arms.

    Seeing that Xiao Zhouyi asked three questions, Liu Fang could only let Xiao Zhou go, and first asked him to take a towel and wipe the rain on his body.

    Liu Fang stared at the curtain with scorching eyes, as if he wanted to see the situation inside through the curtain.

    Suddenly he realized that something was wrong, what Jian Li just said was helping the other party change clothes...

    The two of them are actually at the point of meeting frankly? ...

    Is the other party really the lover that Jian Li didn't know when she fell in love secretly?