8.2

"Hey, I have a lot today. I will add two more sausages to the instant noodles for dinner." Zhang Lixin clung to the shoulders of a man who was a few centimeters higher than him. There was no expression on the man's face, his face was cold. It looks like a moving ice block, which makes people afraid to approach him. However, Zhang Lixin is not afraid of him at all. He deliberately stabbed him in the waist with his arm, "Shen Bingcube, are you unhappy?"

    Shen Tian, ​​who was called Shen Bingcui, not only didn't make a single sound, but he didn't reward Zhang Lixin at the corner of his eyes. His muscles were tight, and his eyes looked around vigilantly to prevent possible danger. .

    Zhang Lixin felt boring and curled his lips. .The end of the world has arrived for two months, and their previous stable life is gone forever. They are either cannibal zombies or people who need to be wary of those who may attack themselves at any time, but fortunately, he is lucky, and the end of the world has awakened abilities.

    Not to mention that his ability is one of the best in the last days, but it is also in the middle and upper reaches of the ability. Not many people dare to make ideas to him. In addition, after the end of the world, he grew up with his brother. We formed a team to kill zombies and find supplies in the last days. They are all brothers who can be trusted since childhood, and don't need to be guarded. A group of them are powerful and they can eat much better than many people. The life can be said to be very comfortable, except for the delicious food before.

    Zhang Lixin slapped his lips regrettably, silently recalling the delicacies of mountains and seas he had eaten before.

.But fortunately, they had a good harvest today, and they can treat their mouths well for a long time to come.

    A few days ago, their team left the base in addition to looking for supplies. They wanted to kill zombies and pick up crystal nuclei to improve their abilities. The end of the world is coming. Not only is it important to collect food, but also to upgrade their abilities.

    They came to this city full of zombies and almost no one. They killed the zombies for a few days in it, picked up a few bags of crystal cores, and loaded a lot of supplies. Today they broke into this underground mall, I accidentally found a small ice store here. There was a lot of frozen meat in the ice store, including chicken, duck and fish. This coke broke Zhang Lixin.

.After the end of the world came, it was more and more difficult to eat meat. The livestock that were raised before were either zombies and could not eat, or they ran away or were almost caught at the beginning of the end. They wanted to eat meat. Can catch those mutated animals, but mutated animals are very powerful.

    Thinking of this, Zhang Lixin moved his head and looked at the figure walking in the forefront. The man was about 1.9 meters tall and wore a dark green military uniform. The military uniform perfectly outlined the man’s perfect inverted triangle figure. His arms were covered. Wrapped in the sleeves, looking at that lonely shadow, you can guess that there are bulging muscles inside. With just a glance, you can see that these arms must contain a lot of power.

.His thin and powerful waist is loosely tied with a black belt, and his long, straight and powerful legs almost grow to the neck, which perfectly interprets the saying that there are legs below the neck, and his feet are stepped on. Wearing a pair of black military boots, the steps are very large, clean and tidy, and there is a lazy look. These two temperaments are perfectly blended together, coupled with the good body, the end is to make a group of women scream .

    No, men want to scream too.

    Zhang Lixin was a little envious and jealous, how could there be such a perfect person? Even if he grows well, even his abilities are a big part of others. Thinking of the man's power level and his good skills, Zhao Lixin shook his head. Fortunately, it was my brother. Fortunately, he was covered.