9.11

Although the position of the Zheng family in the exorcism circle is not ranked first, its strength is also good. It is an out-and-out big family. There are more than one hundred members in the family. In today's somewhat declining circle, Many families with infertile children are very envious.

    But now, so many people who were once admired, no matter what they have contributed to the exorcism world, they can only be confined in the Zheng family's house and wait for death.

    Evil spirits have always been hated by the exorcism world, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is deeply hated, because in the past, the prosperous exorcism world gradually declined because of those evil spirits.

    In order to prevent the Zheng family from using evil spirits to harm others and prevent them from making a Jedi counterattack before they die, the Exorcist Office sent personnel to strictly monitor the Zheng family. Pay attention to the words and deeds of everyone in the Zheng family. Report any changes immediately.

.Bai Chen and Xiao Nie walked into Zheng's house under such close surveillance.

    The grievances between Bai Chen and the Zheng family have ended. The two sides no longer have any relationship, and Bai Chen no longer pays attention to the Zheng family's every move and the final result. Anyway, the Zheng family members are all subjected to evil spirits. Backlash, death is only a matter of time.

    Since these people will become dead soon, and will no longer hinder his mission, and Bai Chen's anger has vented in his heart, there is no need to pay attention.

    This day, Bai Chen and Xiao Nie went to the place where the ancestors of the Qu family were buried, and buried the retrieved ribs in the coffin of the ancestors of the Qu family, and then took out the rib that belonged to Zheng Xingchen and destroyed it.

    After the two of them finished all this, they burned something for the ancestors of the composer, and then they went down the mountain holding hands.

.After descending the mountain, the two of them were blocked by someone from the Exorcist's Office.

    People from the firm asked Bai Chen to go to Zheng's house to see Zheng Wenqin, the head of the Zheng family.

    Bai Chen was a little puzzled.

    Someone said that their office wanted the Zheng family to surrender the secret book of evil spirits, and then destroy it, so as not to spread the evil to the exorcism world, but Zheng Wenqin did not cooperate. The people in the office tried many ways. In the end, Zheng Wenqin relaxed his mouth and asked Bai Chen to meet him before he was willing to hand over the secret book, so the people in the office approached Bai Chen.

.Bai Chen didn't intend to mix things up, but the people in the office have been pestering him, brainwashing Bai Chen, beeping and beeping, and the country's righteousness is pressed up, Bai Chen is not moved, and finally the office sees Bai Chen. With a hard-hearted heart, he gritted his teeth and promised Bai Chen a condition, threatening to do his best for Bai Chen as long as the office can do it. Bai Chen thought of his task, so he agreed to the office's request.

    Bai Chen met Zheng Wenqin in Zheng Wenqin's room. Compared with the old attitude shown on Qingmang Mountain that day, Zheng Wenqin is now much older, and his sharp eyes have become extremely chaotic. The whole person was lying on the bed dying, looking like he would be closed at any time.

    Those of the Zheng family who served beside Zheng Wenqin's bed had a much uglier expression than what he saw when he picked them up. They were as weak as the wind was about to fall.