3.2

"Did you see her face?" Sun Hongliang said: "The actresses in the entertainment industry want to be popular, but they rely on two things, one is beauty and the other is strength."

    Jiang Meng gritted his teeth secretly, and slowly squeezed his hands on his side.

    "Your recent topic has been suppressed by Zhao Xueqin. You can just use this to make a wave of sympathy and goodwill. As for the group performer, there is no apology, better, if she will blush on that face in the future, You can take advantage of this incident to suppress it and you can also take the opportunity to hype, no matter how you don't lose." Sun Hongliang put his own thoughts together.

    Jiang Meng's eyes flashed.

    Bai Chen passed by and just took Sun Hongliang's words into his ears. He didn't stop and walked straight to the dressing room of the group performer.

    System: [Little Master, he is too much, you haven't shown your face yet, he just counts you like this. 】

.Bai Chen: [Jiang Meng's whip just now was pricked. 】

    Although Bai Chen couldn't figure out his status when he came over, he still knew clearly when the opponent hit him or faked him.

    The strength of Jiang Meng's whip was not imaginary at all. If Bai Chen hadn't dodged it, the whip would not only hit him on his body, it might even hit his chin.

    System anger: [Little Master, she is too much, the one just fell too lightly, I want to go online to hack her. 】

    Bai Chen: [Black her? 】

    Although Bai Chen watched some TV dramas in the first two worlds, he didn't know much about the entertainment industry and didn't chase stars, so he didn't understand some words about the entertainment industry.

    The system indignantly began to popularize Bai Chen with the fan circle rules it had just learned by using energy.

.Bai Chen took off his ancient costume and replaced it with the floral dress that the original owner had worn before. He stood in front of the full-length mirror, carefully looked at himself wearing women's clothing in the mirror, and ended the science popularization of the system: [System, am I so good-looking? Will he like it? 】

    Bai Chen was a little nervous.

    The system is a patriarch who spoils the child and is also a full-fledged fan: [The little master looks good in any way he wears it, and he will definitely like it. 】

    With the affirmation of the system, the tension in Bai Chen's heart dissipated.

    It was the first time that Bai Chen wore women's clothing. Although he was a little uncomfortable, he gradually accepted the original owner's setting of women's clothing by looking at the beautiful appearance in the mirror.

    He blinked some thick eyelashes, secretly affirming the original owner's appearance in his heart.

.Everyone is busy on the set. Although Director Li has just lost his temper, he will burn more money if the filming is delayed for a while. He has also adjusted other actors' scenes to replace Jiang Meng's first filming. No After a while, I was shooting again.

    Therefore, among the busy crowd, few people noticed that Bai Chen, who had changed clothes and carried his bag, came out of the set.

    Standing outside the set, Bai Chen was a little confused.

    System: [Little Master, do you want to go home first? 】

    Bai Chen retracted his gaze from a distance: [System, where do you think he will be? 】