68 - Her for me

Can

She is everything to me, she is perfect for who I am and who I always wanted to be.

She is my angel.

She completes me and has been able to make me a better man.

I needed to take that journey away from her and inside myself to be able to understand and accept a feeling so pervasive and visceral, something so powerful and unknown that at that moment it literally terrified me.

But so it had to be, we were destined for each other all along, I'm sure of it.

The tattoo I had chosen to imprint on my skin so many years before was just the premonitory sign of the destiny that awaited me.

To meet her and be her albatross, to choose her and never let her go.

We lived many years together full of love and joy, a home full of laughter, happiness and affection, just like the Aydin home I had said I wanted for Sanem and me the night I asked for her hand in marriage.

We had this and much more because the feeling that united us could only grow over the years, deeper, more mature, more complicit.

I wish my children to one day find the life partner they are destined for, just as it happened to me with my Sanem.

I wish them to be able to recognise him, conquer him and never let him go.

I almost lost her, but I thank Allah for understanding my mistake and giving me the opportunity to get her back.

I had let my erkenci kus fly away, I found her again and brought her back to the nest where she belongs for life, in my arms and in my heart.

Forever.

                                       _________________________________________

The albatross's journey ended as it was meant to, he returned to his nest and the mate he had chosen for life.

Can and Sanem have once again found their way which could only lead them back into each other's arms.

I hope you have enjoyed experiencing with me the emotions of this journey through their fears and deepest feelings.

I would like to apologise for having slowed down so much in the last few months in publishing updates, it has not been easy to reconcile the return to normality of a post-pandemic life and my passion for writing and Erkenci kus.

I invite those who haven't yet done so to look on my profile for the other stories I've already published, always with Sanem and Can as protagonists, let me know which is your favourite, I'm curious.

I would like to thank everyone again for reading and for all the wonderful comments you've given me, they've moved me and given me courage to keep writing.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.