ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 107

Helllo Lovies!! ❤😁

So there is emotional scene so please be calmed and control yourself!! 🙏🥺

Let's Gooo!! 😊❣️

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Abhi (with shockingly and stammering) - P...pri..nce..ss (after hearing princess from abhi's mouth everyone look towards that direction and become shocked but nan getting completely numb after seeing Ruh......who is standing little far away from them in very devastated state.....her eyes become red and puffy, cheeks has dried tears stains even fresh tears still coming out from her eyes continuously.....her hairs was messy, face is blank or you can say emotionless and then there eyes fall on her feets.....when she forward her staggering steps towards them slowly....they gasped after seeing her both feets which is fully covered with blood!! Ruh come towards OT and then stood infront glass mirror....which is present on OT doors.....after fighting with her weak heart and gathering lots of courage she finally peep inside from this glass mirror after fisting her hands tightly!! Then Ruh seen the most worst and horrible scene infront her eyes....which she didn't wanted to seen in her whole life......inside OT manik is laying on bed with his head covered with white bandage and IV is attached to his hand.....there is lots of machine surrounding him and some wires were attached to his body......after seeing manik like this Ruh back off immediately with stumbling and she were about to fall but harshad and mahir hold her immediately.......nan come to Ruh and hugged her princess tight and that time everyone heard very meek voice of Ruh)

Ru (to them......blank expression with heavy breathes) - I am sorry this all happened bcoz of me.....i am responsible for dadda's condition i am sorry!!

Nan (to Ruh.....cupping her cheeks with tears) - No no baccha apne kuch nahi kiya hai baby.....aap please khudko blame mat karo jaan (Ruh was repeating this only and nan seen this....she cried and hugged her baby near her heart but after 2 minutes she feels Ruh's whole weight on herself....which is enough to give her scary goosebumps!! Nan with shiveringly broke their hug and found Ruh unconscious in her arms.....nan hold Ruh and start tapping her cheeks with crying continuously) hyy jaan baccha aankhe kholo baby please princess!! (arya immediately took Ruh from nan's arms to his arms and tap her cheeks but she wasn't blinking her eyes little bit too and this made everyone so much worried.....veer hold her wrist and checked her pulse and become horrified)

Veer (to them......with crying) - Baby's pulse is d...dropping (shouting loudly) d..doctor doctor (that time Dr. Roy along with few another docs come there quickly bcoz rahul is inside OT and manik.....roy hurriedly checked Ruh's heartbeats and look towards them)

Roy (to them.....with worry) - We have to shift princess in room immediately uski heartbeats bohot hi slow chal rahi hai.....agar humne thoda sa bhi time waste kiya toh....

Ram (to roy.....cutting him off with crying looking towards faint Ruh) - No no please apko jo bhi karna hai woh karo but princess ko kuch nahi hona chahiye (roy nods and veer hold Ruh in his arms and went inside ICCU along with roy and other docs.....after 5 minutes veer come out from ICCU and cried after seeing nan....where 4 boys feeling so much guilty now (only aru, abu, dev and ansh) nan went towards ICCU with her shivering body and seen Ruh through mirror glass.....inside doc was checking Ruh and some of docs treating her both feets wounds.....nyo and soha come towards nan and nan crush herself in soha's arms and nyo was rubbing her back)