ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 72

Helllo Everyone's!!! ❤😍

Let's Startttt!! 😻🤗

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Inside of manan's room

Nan quickly unlock washroom door and after few minutes ManRu come out from washroom.....manik made Ruh sit on bed and nan come towards them!!

Ru (cutely......to nan) - Mumma meri hairstyle bana do na?

Nan (to Ruh....kissing her forehead with smile) - Aa jao mumma ki jaan....(Ruh quickly sit on chair.....which is infront dressing and nan start making Ruh's hairstyle.....manik was applying gel on his thick hairs and then get busy to setting them)

Man (to nan.....applying perfume) - Nan doesn't you have to change?

Nan (to manik.....with helping Ruh in wearing her earrings) - No mani main direct function ke liye hi ready ho jaungi baadme....(manik nods....that time Ruh remember something and turned towards her mumma)

that time Ruh remember something and turned towards her mumma)

Manik's attire

Ruhi's attire with same hairstyle

Ru (to nan.....like a 2 yrs excited kid) - Mumma you know i got (showing her 2 fingers to nan cutely) 2....2 moles....(turning to manik) hai na dadda? (manik nods with wearing his Rolex watch)

Nan (kissing her forehead) - Arre waah.....mere baby ko 2 moles mile!! (Ruh stood up and lifted her kurti up....making nan confused and manik smile)

Ru (to nan.....showing her mole which is near her navel) - Mumma see my first mole!!

Nan (to manik....who is admiring his overexcited baccha) - Mani how much excited our chotu bunny na.....(manik nods with smile......both manan kneel down infront their princess! Manik first kissed near her navel....where Ruh's mole is and after manik nan also kissed there....then Ruhi leave her kurti and lifted up her sharara to show nan her second mole....which is on her inner thigh)