ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 103

Helllo Love's!! 😍❤

Today is the Dusherra....may this Dusherra bring you loads of joy, success and prosperity.....and may your worries burn away with the effigy of Ravana!! Happy Dusherra to my all the readers!! 🙏❤🏹

Let's Gooo!! 😊❣️

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Soon party get started and one waiter come towards MananRu's table and keep 3 mocktails on their table and that time williams.....who is having drink with his so called family seen this!!

Will (to manik.....sipping his drink) - Sir mocktail seriously? please have drink with me and why your daughter also having this boring mocktail....it's London sir and here teenager allowed to have drink so let her enjoy fully!! (manan become so angry and manik tighten his grip on Ruh's waist but not hurted her (remember Ruh is on manik's lap) Ruh sensed manik's anger and before he can say or do something Ruh interrupted)

Ru (to williams......with mocking him) - Mr. Williams i know this is London and everything is common here but that doesn't means na ki i get the right to put my health in risk.....i love to enjoying with my family but not in any roadside club or pub like how girls mostly does here (with stern voice) and one more thing don't interrupted between us that will be better for you!! (williams and his wife gasped after hearing Ruh and rosy is in fire mode now but who cares? manan smirk and manik place one kiss on Ruh's neck and nan on her cheeks with mumbling "Love You Jaan" Ruh smile and first kissed manan's cheeks and then hidden her face in the crook of manik's neck......manik turned towards williams)

Man (to williams.....with dead dangerous tone) - Maybe you are forgetting that who i am right? so let me reminder you that i am Manik Malhotra the one....who live here in London for 10 yrs and know every damn little things, rules and culture of the city.....so don't try to teach me again and if i start my teaching na so trust me you won't be able to continue your work and practice as a doctor in whole damn world.....that's why i am giving warning to you don't try to mess up with me.....understand? (williams become scared and nods in fear and then continue his drinking silently.....but might be his daughter is burning now bcoz she was glaring Ruh very angrily now....manik turned to his princess) jaana c'mon baccha have this na.....apne kuch bhi nahi khaya hai baby and you didn't even had water to jaan mumma ne bataya mujhe.....now dadda ka baby finish this jaldi se!!

Ru (to manik......looking towards him cutely) - Dadda baby wantsh something pleashh na....meko woh chahiye na...

Man (to Ruh.....kissing on her cheeks) - I know babu what you want and woh apko nahi milegi jaan!!

Ru (to manik......showing her 1 finger to him with pleading tone) - Only one icy dadda pleashh pletty pleashh....

Man (to Ruh......little sternly) - No jaan apko ice cream nahi milegi baby and now no more arguments with dadda and now yeh (mocktail) khatam karo aap jaan!! (Ruh look towards nan with her best puppy face)

Nan (to manik......with pleading tone) - Mani let jaan have only one ice cream atleast aur ek se kuch nahi hoga na please (then her gaze fall on Ruh.....who become sad now) see baby ka face kaise utar gaya please na mani....(manik look towards Ruh and his heart clenched tightly after seeing Ruh......this was the last thing which manik wanted to seen in his life that is his princess's sad and upset face.....manik made Ruh look towards him and place one kiss on her forehead)