ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 14

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

Aa gayi main!! 😆😂

Let's Begins!! 💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

After jenny and her group leaves from there meera enter inside and saw Ruhi!! After seeing her like this she start crying and run toward Ruhi!!

Mee (cupping Ruhi's face) - Ruhi see here....dekho mujhe!! (And meera start crying loudly)

Ru (staring her bracelet emotionlessly) - To...tod diya usne me..mera bra...clet!! Da..dda ka gif..t t..tod di..ya! (Meera saw Ruhi's broken bracelet and gasped!! She without wasting time run to outside...there she seen that one girl is coming)

Mee (to the girl) - Hyy please can you helped me?

Girl (nods in yes) - Yeah say!

Mee (crying) - You know that where are Dazzlers now? (Girl nod) Can you please called them? (Girl become scared little...meera saw this) Please i request you please send them to that room (pointing to Ruhi's room....girl first saw meera and then nods) Thank you so much!! (Girl leave from there and meera run toward room)

Meera come back to room and sit near ruhi brushing her messy hairs with her fingers!! She is continuously crying seeing Ruhi in volnurable condition!!

That time room door got open with force and there come Ruhi's bhai's and di's!! They come inside and become shocked after seeing Ruhi...they didn't seen her bracelet and her knees injuries bcuz she is sitting on her knees and that covered her wounds!! They come near her and their eyes become moist after seeing Ruhi.

Rey (cupping her face) - Ruh baccha what happened...haan bolo?

Ru (pointing to her broken bracelet with shivering hands) - Bh..bhai dad..da ka gift t..tod di..ya! (And then everyone's eyes fall on her bracelet and they become numb for a second!! They know how much precious this bracelet for their princess)

Kri (with moist eyes) - Baccha kaise toota apka bracelet and kisne toda?

Aha (turning to meera...all Malhotra's, Murthy's and Khurana's know Meera and her family (except ruhi) even they are family friends of 3 families) - Meera aap bolo kaise hua yeh?

Mee (crying) - Bhai woh (and she tell him everything what happened there)

Siya (angrily) - We did big mistake to leaving her girls....

Kav (huffing in anger) - Yess we did! But now we are going to teached her good and horrible lesson that she will never forget this in her whole life....she have to pay this for harming our princess...let's go! (Girls about to leave but....)

Ri (stopping them) - Girls they have to pay for hurting our jaan definitely but not now (looking to Ruhi...who is sitting there staring only her bracelet) we have to see baccha first...she need us now! (They nods with glossy eyes)

Dev (holding her injured wrist) - Baccha come on stand up!! (Bcuz of dev's hold on her injured wrist she wince in pain making everyone alert!! Dev immediately left her hand and saw scratches on her wrist) Ohh god baby apko lagi hai! (Everyone's eyes tear ups after seeing scratches..but poor souls still didn't know about Ruhi's knees which is now bleeding badly!!)