ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 05

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙋

Here I Am!! 😎🙌

Thank You so much for your amazing response!! Keep appreciate my work like this and i promise i will try my best!! 🤗💕

Let's Start!!! 💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

A/N - This part full on Manik and Ruhi (And i want reviews too)

In Midnight

Ruhi's Room

Ruhi woke up from her sleep while sweating badly and breathing heavily because of her nightmare!! Even today she is burning in high fever because of continuously crying and her head is bursting in pain badly!! She can't even able to sleep without sleeping pills and after her outburst her mind stuck only that incident. Now she is so scared and she can't even able to sleep alone in her room!!

After fighting with her inner turmoil's with trembling body she got up on her bed and come out from her room!! She went toward Manan's Room. Ruhi come near their room and took deep breath to calm her trembling body and about to knock the door but she remember something and stop!! Tears brimmed in her eyes. She took her hand back but the problem is she couldn't go back to her room alone...so she sit there only with support of walls and curled herself into a small ball!! She is feeling very low because of high fever and headache. Soon sleep over took her and she slept there only in sitting position!!!

One hour later

Manik woke up suddenly and saw nan's sleeping figure!! He sighed and pecked her crown. Manik wanted to have drink some water so he checked his side table for water and found empty water jug!! Manik take the empty jug of water and got up from bed and went toward door!! He opened room door and about to go downstairs but he feel something rather someone's presence. He turned and what he seen next made him extreme shocked!! Manik saw Ruhi his princess sleeping near his room door and that too uncomfortable position....curling herself into small ball and puting her head on her knees!! He immediately come near her and put water jug down and saw ruhi.

Man (slowly) - Ruh...baccha!!

Ruhi heard his voice and slowly open her eyes which she feeling very heavy and difficult to open easily...but she open somehow slowly and saw manik with worries in his face looking at her!!

Man (concern) - Baby why are you sleeping here haan?

Ru (very low whispered) - d..d..dadda!!

Man (forwarding his hand) - Haa baccha chalo....get up!!

And he touched Ruhi's hand and immediately take his hand backward!! Horrible and scary expressions come on his face. He once again touched her forehead to his confirmation and that's it he freaked out after knowing his baby's body burning in high fever!!

Man (panicking) - Baby apko toh fever....ohh freak!! How can i be so careless yaar shitt!!

Ruhi's head is bursting now making her cry in pain!!

Ru (holding her head) - Ahhh!! Dadda pain...

Man (kissing her forehead) - SShhh!! Kuch nai hoga apko jaan...chalo!!

Then he picked ruhi in his arms and about to enter his room but stop...

Man (thought) - No i can't take baccha here for now...agar nandu ne isse aise dekh liya toh she will be worried more!! Once Ruh ka fever reduced ho jaye then i will take jaan here!!