ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 27

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

Kaise ho sab log? 🤔

I know you guys missed me so much...bcuz i am late today...sorry!! 🙏🙏

Let's Begins!! 💞💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Then he open her inner releasing her breast to clearly seen the swelling!! After examined this manik get to know that it's a little swells but it has on her full breast!!

Man (caressing Ruhi's hairs) - Jaan dadda is going to pressed this little lightly during your massage.....will you able to bear this pain? (Ruhi nods with sad pout) I promise i will not going to hurt you more! (Then he took some oil on his one palm and rubbed it with another and start giving massage to Ruh!! During massage he pressed her swollen part very lightly but Ruhi hissed in pain and tears start coming out from her eyes) Shhh babu it will be okay soon baccha....you are my very strong baby nai? (Ruhi nods and manik wiped her tears with the help of his fingers back side and kissed her forehead....after around 45 minutes he stop giving massage on her breast) Jaan dekho ho gaya.....now dadda will give a good massage on my chotu tummy chalo! (Then he come to her tummy and give a small kissie on her tummy too....he very softly and lightly start massaging her tummy with little pressing her tummy) My baby's chotu tummy is so soft more than any soft cotton...but baccha apka tummy humesha pain hota hai right? (Ruhi nods) Woh isiliye bcuz aap dadda ki koi baat ni mante ho! Everyone always said to you ki no eating junk food but nai sunte ho aap...aur phir apka tummy dukhta hai.....(with scolding Ruhi little he complete her tummy massage too) Baccha apko back pain nahi ho raha hai right? (Ruhi nods) Ok so chalo first dadda will made you wear your top phir dadda apko thighs and legs massage denge! (First he made her wear her inner and then top....again he made her lay!! Manik come to her thighs and lifted her night pant little up....and then placed a kissie on her one thing!! Then he pour little amount of oil on her thigh directly and start massaging and soon he complete....he turned to her another thigh which is now little swollen....this made him worried) Baby apki thigh me swelling hai.....pain ho raha hai apko baccha? (But he get no answer from Ruh....then he lifted his head and seen that she is sleeping closing her eyes....he placed a tight kissie on her swollen thigh and Ruh stirred in her sleep but didn't open her eyes....then he rubbed her thigh lightly) Jaan...baccha utho apko sona nai hai baby!

Ru (opening her heavy eyes slowly) - Dadda meko nini aa rahi hai bohot sari please sona hai!

Man (massaging her thigh) - Nahi baccha aap abhi so nai sakte....bcuz now you have to eat something and then take your pills bhi!!

Ru (in sleepy tone making her face) - No no dadda meko woh gande yucky pills ni khani please!

Man (pressing her thigh lightly) - Accha mere baby monster ko pills nahi khani...(Ruhi nods and manik smirk) Ok toh phir koi baat nahi main apko ek chotu injection laga deta hu theek hai? (After hearing injection's name...Ruh's sleep got fully choomantar from her eyes and she widen her eyes)

Ru (with scary face) - I...injection nahi dadda please no injection!

Man (coming near to Ruhi's legs) - Babu apko pills nahi khani toh injection lagana hoga na...warna aap jaldi jaldi theek kaise hoge?

Ru (innocently with her cute sad pout) - Dadda meko injection nai do....ok i will eat this yuck medi...but no injection!

Man (with smile) - See that's like my good baccha!! (Then he touched her one leg...Ruhi saw this)