ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 31

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌💕

Aa gayi main!! 😃😂😂

Let's Begins!! 💕❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

ManRu reached Space and manik parked his car in their private parking area...which is reserved only for family and friends!! He hold Ruh in his arms and enter inside...every damn girl is now staring manik....bcuz before joining as a doc he is a famous singer and a part of very famous band Fab5 and the lead singer of Fab5 too......still Fab5 existence now also!! Manik is a double or somewhere triple of the age from those girls....but now they all are very shamelessly eyes raping him!! Girls become very very jealous from Ruhi and our Ruhi know about girls lusty gaze on her dadda!! Being the naughty kid....she intentionally kissed his cheeks and hold him from his neck close and then she dipped her face more into his neck....making him chuckle!! Yess manik very well know about his baby's possessiveness and he each and every time enjoyed all his baby's attention!! Manik too kissed Ruhi's cheeks tightly making her giggled....and girls burned in jealously after seen him kissing Ruhi's cheeks!! They are...opps sorry sorry manik is walking in corridor holding his baby in his arms.....who time to time titled her head from manik's neck and looks towards girls and smirk!!

Soon they reached to Ruh's classroom...where lecture is going on!! But when professor's gazed fall on manik...he stopped his lecture and they all start staring them!! Manik without saying anything directly want inside and seen that every girl is ogling him and boys to staring him with scared expressions....manik smirk looking to them!! Then manik's gazed fall on meera...who is looking towards ManRu with genuine smile....manik too give her smile back and went towards her bench....and then he made Ruh sit beside meera!!

Mee (with big smile to manik) - Hii uncle...(hugging Ruh) Hii Ruhi!!

Man (smiling back and caressing meera's hairs) - Hello baby kaise ho aap?

Mee (breaking hug with Ruh and talking with manik) - I am absolutely fine uncle....(and with devilish smile) and jab tak apki princess and bhai's and teams mere saath hai....kisi ki himmat nahi hai mujhe kuch karne ki...(Ruh laughed and manik nods)

Man (kissing Ruhi's forehead and talking to MeeRu (Meera + Ruhi) - Now i am leaving....take care of yourself babies! (turning to Ruhi and kissing her cheeks.....giving every girl's goosebumps except meera) And aap dadda ki jaan don't give stress to your wounds ok babu? (Ruhi nods)

Mee (first looking to Ruhi and then turning to manik) - Don't worry about it uncle....hum (meera and Ruh's bhai's & teams) dhyan rakhenge!!

Man (to meera) - Thank you baby! (He patted meera's hairs and again kissed Ruh's forehead and cheeks....then he turned towards professor dangerously...who is shivering little) Take care of girls!! (Professor nods and manik leave from there....the poor professor take breathed a sigh of relief and MeeRu chuckle seeing professor)

Manik come towards nyo's office and enter and seen nyo...she is busy reading something in file....then her gazed fall on manik!!

Nyo (putting file down on table) - Manik...when did you come and princess kaha hai?

Man (holding glass of water from nyo's table) - I come just now mom and baccha is in her classroom now!!

Nyo (with worry) - Princess ke tests ho gaye...and when will report comes?