ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 53

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

So kaise ho and i know you'll be waiting for chapy!! 😌😃

Let's Begins!! ❤💞

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Man (hugging Ruhi.....with smirk) - Babu usko kuch nahi hoga....yess her cut was deep but that witch won't die easily!! (Ruhi nods and snuggled more to him...her eyelashes become heavy bcuz of medicine effects and she closed her eyes...manik noticed) baccha ninni aa rahi hai apko....sona hai mere baby ko? (Ruhi nods.....manik lay down on bed with Ruh on him!! He patted her head to made her sleep and she slept in a minute.....manik kissed her forehead!! That time nan come with manik's short...but then she seen the next scene infront her and smiled!! Nan put his short on couch and take out her shrug too and then slept beside manik....manik putted his hand beneath of nan's head and took her face near him and start kissing her lips passionately...nan also responding equally!! Manik's one hand on around Ruhi's waist and nan's hand on manik's hand....manan break their kiss after 15 minutes feeling the shortage of breath and start breathing heavily!! After few minutes...manan become normal nan first look towards manik....who is smirking....and then Ruh....who is sleeping snuggling to his chest with face towards nan!! Nan bend and kissed Ruhi's forehead and cheeks and manik's cheeks to....nan mumbled "good night" to manik and slept hugging ManRu tight....after few minutes manik also slept after kissing NanRu's foreheads)

Like this 3 weeks passed with hustle bustle....Ruhi's both knees is completely cured now....bcuz of Dr. Manik's strict treatment!! MananRu spend full family time together and their bond become soooo stronger.....even they tried to take out Ruhi's fear and insecurities from her heart and somewhere they are little successful too!! About Super 16's so they does so many mischievous and dangerous adventures in Space.....and now about that b***h and her so called friends so they are like bheegi billi infront them....but Super 16 and specially girls never leave any chance to trouble them and always played pranks on them!! One fine day all kids come back from Space and gathered in MM (except veer, aru, abu, sam and rey) and requesting something to Ruh.....so let's peeps in for knowing the real matter!!

so let's peeps in for knowing the real matter!!

Ruhi's attire

Aha (to Ruhi....with pleading voice) - Please baby...don't tell mamu...

Ru (with stubborn voice) - Ok main nai bataungi dadda ko....but mujhe bhi jaana hai mujhe bhi le chalo aur meera ko bhi...(meera also nods)

Ri (to Ruhi....with concern voice) - Baby aap dono nahi jaa sakte waha....woh chote babies ke liye nahi hai...(he was interrupted by manik...who come down along with cabir)