ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 10

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

I'm here! 🙋

Today i wants to clear some points that is :-

1. If you want manan romance everywhere so i am clearing this first that the story base on their parenting and you want only manan romance so i will suggest you myself go and check another story which have full of romantic contents!! Bcuz there is 10% chances!!

2. Some of the ppls have the problem if father give his most of the time to his kid more than his wife!! Tell me what's the problem in it when husband and wife become a parents they have give them entire time to their kids even more than themselves too!!

3. If you want ki manik always have to stick with nan like love sick puppy so this is not possible in this story!! Yess for that i will surely trying to write manan ff where manik taking care of his wife like a baby but not here!! In this story they are not only couple but parents too and that to a tinage girl who need her parents and specially her father most in her every turn of life!! I want you to admire MananHi bond not only Manan bond....if i am thinking about this so tell me that ki am i wrong somewhere?

4. I know you want romance between manan and i didn't said that i am not showing little romance too...yehh i will but on correct situation not everywhere! Just i told y'all that manik is very possessive for Ruhi even more than nan and he too know how sensitive she is and both manan and specially manik always alert about it that when he loving nan...ruhi is not near them!!

5. The most important point is in future maybe i will be created some situation that ruhi will be come more near her father even more than nan so i don't want any type of bashing for my any character of story and specially ManHi!

6. For today i am giving you update but i want answer of my every point genuinely and then i will think about my tomorrow update!! Till now enjoy this!!

Let's Start!! 💕💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

In MM

4 ladies come out from kichan (i.e. Nan, Nyo, Al and Nav)!! They come and then settled on their place and nan sit with ruhi!!

Nav (with concern full voice) - So humari jaan aaj Space ja rahi hai!! Kaise lag raha hai apko....you feel scared bcuz that is the new place for you baby?

Nan (feeding Ruhi) - Nav what are you talking about...you really think she will be scared like seriously? Iske yeh joh scary expression hai na woh sirf MM ya phir wahi (it's a secret for readers) hote hai!! Baki yeh toh....and you are forgetting nav that she is Monster's Daughter!! Woh akeli hi kafi hai sabko darane ke liye...just like her monster dadda!!

Ru (making cute pout) - Mumma don't say anything to my dadda!! I am his and my brave mumma's Super brave and very strong intelligent chotu sa baby!! (Blinking her eyelashes cutely)

Nan (forwarding roti bite to Ruhi's mouth) - Haa ha Monster Ki Aulad!!

Ru (smirking) - Haa Monster and Mini Monster ki one and only Aulad woh bhi cute and very innocent si!!

Nan (glaring to nav) - Nav tum na meri bacchi se dur hi raha karo!! Dekho kaise dramebaaz banti ja rahi hai!

Nav (rolling her eyes) - Main toh nahi rahungi apne bacchi se dur tumhe jo karna hai woh karlo!! (To looking Ruhi) kyu princess?