ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 92

Helllo Love's!! 😌❤

Let's Gooo!! 🤧💔

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Ruh was crying so miserably and that time she heard voice of car's window glass.....like someone was tapping window glass.....Ruh lifted her head up and seen 2 blurry figure with her fully teary red swollen eyes.....so she wipe her tears from her hoodie's sleeve and then seen clearly.....there are standing Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Arnav Singh Raizada with extremely worried faces......Ruh slide her car window's glass down!!

Shiv (to Ruh.....worriedly) - Baby aap aise akele yaha kya kar rahe ho haan? (then arnav's gaze fall on Ruhi's bleeding forehead wound)

Arnav (to shiv.....in panic tone) - Shiv dekh usse chot lagi hai yaar bohot khoon nikal raha hai (to Ruh softly) baby aap bahar aao bacche (Ruh nods in no with crying badly.....making both of men's eyes wet) princess please come out beta....please (after 5 minutes of shiv and arnav's lot's of pleadings she finally come out from car and then hugged shiv tightly with crying badly.....both mens become soo much worried seeing her like this) baby kya hua hai....aap itna ro kyu rahe ho beta aur dekho chot lagi hai kitni bleeding ho rahi hai....you need dressing asap baby....ghar chalo apke dadda dressing kar denge!!

Ru (to them.....shouting with crying badly in shiv's arms) - No no meko ghar ni jana please no ghar!! (both become so much shocked hearing this)

Shiv (to Ruh.....rubbing her back with pecking her hairs) - Kya hua hai princess kyu ghar nahi jana apko baby....mumma dadda ne danta apko? (Ruh nods in no) toh phir kya hua....mumma dadda pareshaan ho rahe honge baby apke liye....chalo ghar (she again nods in no....shiv look towards arnav and he nods) ok accha toh hum ghar (MM) nahi jayenge but hum pakhi didu ke ghar jayenge.....aap chaloge na shiv uncle, pakhi didu ke ghar please baby? (Ruh look towards shiv first and then arnav......both was looking towards her with hope....finally in last she nods slowly and both breathe in relief)

Arnav (to shiv.....caressing Ruh's hairs) - Main khushi and meera ko bhi Oberoi Mansion (OM) bula leta hu!! (shiv nods and then arnav call khushi and tell her to come OM with meera.....then shiv made Ruh to sit on his car's backseat between them and driver start car.....in all the way she was crying and both were consoling her and getting more worried for their princess!! Soon they reached OM and shiv and arnav enter inside with crying Ruh in arnav's arms.....in living room full Oberoi family already present with khushi and meera.....they all seen Ruh in arnav's arms and become shocked.....arnav made Ruh sit on couch and gauri immediately handover one glass of water to arnav)

Arnav (to Ruh....caressing her hairs) - Baby please thoda sa pani pilo (Ruh nods in no) please thoda sa baccha (he forcefully made her drink and Ruh only drink two sips of water)

Khus (to arnav and shiv.....looking towards Ruh worriedly) - Arnav ji, shiv bhaiya kya hua hai aur baby aise.....(she was cut off by shiv's voice)

Shiv (to khushi......tensed voice) - Khushi wait batate hai but first (turning to anika) anika first aid (she nods and immediately run to grabbed first aid box and then come......then she sit near Ruh and very carefully clean her wound.....which is little deep and then quickly dressed her wound)

Ani (to them....worriedly) - Deep cut hai (they nods) but baby aise kyu ro rahi hai....kya hua hai isse shiv, arnav....aur yeh aisi condition me kaha mili tumhe?