ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 75

Helllo Lovely People's!!! 😍❤

Let's Goooo!!! 🤗❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Manik stood up from his place.....not before gazing Ruh's wound once again and pecking her hairs......he marched towards that b***h very angrily and directly slapped her in her already injured cheek very hard and tightly.....making her wimpered in pain badly!! He hold her chin very strongly between his thumb and forefinger with crushing her chin....myra was crying in extreme pain!!

Man (to myra....very dangerous evil voice) - I already warned you na.....(shouting so loudly.....making all of them scared including all the guests with NanRu) maine bola tha ya nahi?....(myra nods meekly) then how dare you haan....do you think me as a fool.....day 1 se hi i had my gaze on you!! Tum jo jo planning, jo traps karti thi na for my baby.....i know about this from beginning and today you come in our room and seeing us hiding behind curtains right....i know about this too and kya laga tha tumhe ki mujhe kuch pata nahi chalega.....so here listen to me carefully with opening your both ears loud and clear you dumb girl this is my house aur yaha kab kab - kya kya hota hai na i know everything......EVERYTHING!! Maine tabhi kuch nahi bola bcoz i know nandu ne tumhe dekh liya tha and i know she warned you too......but you stubborn head you didn't listen her also and planned this trap of yours to harm......no no not harm but kill my baccha!! (everyone gasped after hearing this including Ruh......except nandu) but in your bad luck you don't know the real Manik Malhotra and his powers right......you wanted to kill my child and snatch her place and wants to become Malhotra's Princess......but that was your highly misconception and big mistake of your life......now i am going to tell rather show you and all of them.....who took Manik Malhotra's warnings very lightly and underestimate him!! (he look towards floor.....where sharp glass pieces still falling and then he look towards his baccha....who is looking to him with her red face and swollen eyes!! Ruh's each and every single tear....which is falling from her eyes was burning his heart deeply.....he look towards myra dangerously) bohot interest hai na tumhe to playing with glass.....toh chalo let's complete your this wish today.....(shouting loudly) Merry...(she is female servant of MM.....she come near manik with shivering after seeing him so damn angry today.....manik look towards merry) merry remove this girl's heels...(all become confused.....but NanRu has slight idea bcoz knowing him in and out.......Ruh start shivering thinking about manik's horrible punishment and nan hugged her tightly.....after making Ruh sit on her lap!! Merry did what manik said to her and then went towards her place and stood there silently......manik turned towards myra deadly) as i said before also you did the worst mistake of your life.....you try to kill Manik Malhotra's jaan, his baccha, his most precious possession and trust me he won't leave them and letting live them easily......jo uske bacchi ke aankhon me ek aansu bhi laaye.....so now you just think ki you toh try to kill her directly toh ab woh tumhare saath kya kya karega!!

Raj (gulping his lump down.......horribly) - Manik what you are saying s...she try to k...kill our princess?

Man (to raj......with angry cold voice) - Haa dad your so called friend's granddaughter try to kill my princess and it's true....bcoz i have proof...(loudly) john....(that time john come with holding that man......who cut chandelier's chain) dad he is the one......who cut chandelier's chain....(turning to myra) yahi socha hoga na tumne ki mujhe kuch pata nahi chalega.....tch tch tch you bloody poor girl but i know everything about this and jab tum iss bloody b*****d ko signal de rahi thi na we (manan) were behind you only and watching your all the filthy pathetic act's!! Maine tumhe warned kiya tha but you didn't listen and try to kill my baby.....now just get ready for the merciless punishment and (turning to that man) you bohot acchi tareeke se tumne apna work complete kiya now i have to give reward to you na for your amazing work.....(looking to john) john take him and break his both hands mercilessly taki yeh kabhi bhi apne inn haathon se chain cut karna toh dur but cutter or knife hold karne ke laayak bhi na rahe....(and then very dangerously to john) and agar aaj iske dono haath nahi toote na toh main tumhare dono haath tod dunga.....and you know me so well and better right? (john nods with horribly.....everyone gasped in fear including NanRu after hearing this.....that man come and fall on manik's feets)