ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 55

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

So here i am 😃🙈......and meko kuch puchna hai sabse....how many readers wants only manan moments and romance? Someone said to me that ki sab Manan parents story me they show romance but i am not SAB here and i want something different so what's the problem? And haa you want only manan moments toh Ruhi ka kya karu....mardu usse...nai tell me agar you'll are ok with it so aisa karte hai but don't accepted some sensible story from me after that ok! I want answers agar nai mile toh.......forget MPMJ!! 😢😠 (i am happy to doing this but you guy's are pressurized me....how many times i clearly said but sunna nai hai kisiko toh theek hai....for now this update and i hope no one wants this will be a last one 😣😌)

Let's Begins!! ❤💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Cab (to manik.....looking all around) - Where is our boys manik and girls bhi nahi dikh rahi hai....(MeeRu also nods....and roamed their gazes to seeing them)

Man (to them) - Let it be cabir leave them....bacche hai enjoyed karne do unhe and we are here with girls na so chill bro and just enjoyed!! (Cabir nods.....with big grin and manik noticed this!! Then suddenly cabir's gaze fall on manik and manik nods in no to him.....cabir understood for what he denied to him and assured him through his eyes.....making manik smile) so let's go.....(trio nods...they went towards couch in sitting area....and he turned towards MeeRu) babies you want something water ya cold drinks or mocktail?

Mee (to manik.....with smile) - Cold drink will be okay uncle...(manik look towards Ruh....she also nods)

Man (turning to cabir) - Cabir go and for me one mocktail...(cabir nods....he went towards bar and manik turned to Ruh) and you are allowed to drink only one cold drink baccha...it's enough for you!!

Ru (with sad pout) - Kyu no no meko agar aur chahiye hogi toh?

Man (pecking Ruhi's pout....cupping her face in concern voice) - It will be effected on your health baccha and i can't take risk with it...not at any cost so only one....main apko yeh bhi allowed nahi karta but one is okay for you...aap jaan ho meri babu and main apni jaan ki jaan risk me nahi daal sakta!! (Ruhi made very cute crying face.....making meera and manik laugh! Soon cabir come with waiter...and served their drinks to them....Ruh took one sip from manik's mocktail and then all finished their drinks)

Ru (looking towards trio) - What yaar kyu aise baithe huye ho....pub me aaye hai kuch dance wance toh banta hai na (to trio)....kyu? (they nods) toh chalo na....meko dance karna hai (looking towards manik) dadda chalo na...please!!

Man (with smile) - Let's go...(they went towards stage and manik shout loudly) are you guys ready? (all hooted.....including all the couples and youngsters....who are present there!! Dj played song and everyone take their positions......cabir with meera and manik with his princess)

They were just dancing but that time someone's voice interrupted!!

Voice - Stop it guys....dance that to without us...(everyone seen and spotted Dazzlers there with smirk) That's not fair na mamu's dance and woh bhi humare bina...(to dj) bhai played the song!! (Dazzlers also come with their partners and joined them on stage)