ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 11

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌🙋

First of all thank you so very much for understanding my points and appreciating my work!! It's means a lot for me....i am very thankful to you all guy's!! 🙏🙏❤

I will always try to give you all best!! 🤗❤

Let's Begins!! 💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

They 4 come to Malhotra's parking yard and sit in their luxurious new addition of Mercedes!! Ansh took driver seat and abeer beside him on passenger seat!! Dev settled on backseat with Ruhi....who is resting her head on his chest!!

Dev (pecking her crown) - Boy's bohot naughty ho gaya hai humara baccha nai? (Ansh and Abeer nods making her giggled) and (to Ruhi) Madam hum apke bodyguards hai haan? (Ruhi nods) Aap bohot shaitaan and naughty hote ja rahe ho baby?

Abu (rolling his eyes) - Offcourse bhai!! Woh manik chachu ki beti hai and aap bhul rahe ho that she is totally same like him!!

An and Dev (smiling together) - Yess!! Carbon copy of manik chachu!

Then ansh's eyes fall on Ruhi...who is sleeping peacefully hugging dev and sleeping like a small baby!

An (smiling looking to Ruhi through mirror) - See so gayi baby dev! (Dev and Abeer saw her and smiled)

Abu (concern filled voice) - Let her sleep thodi der bro's!! Jab college aayega tab utha denge...waise bhi she didn't even sleep properly from many day's...now let her sleep!! (Both nods)

Now their journey become a silent!! After half an hour they reached near Space (not Space)!!

An (to dev looking toward Ruhi in mirror) - Dev wake her up bro!! Agar abhi uthegi toh it's better warna she feel sleepy sleepy there! (Dev nods)

Dev (caressing her hairs) - Baccha get up!! See it's wakey wakey time utho.

Ru (in sleepy tone) - Let me sleep na bhai!! Bash (showing them her thumb and forefinger between gap..still her eyes are closed) ittu sha then i will up....plomish! (Three brothers goes awww on her)

Dev (kissing her forehead) - Princess we are going to reached Space baccha chalo get up....warna you feel sleepy there....accha lagega phir woh apko?

After hearing Space she woke up with jerk!!

Ru (rubbing her eyes cutely) - Nai!! I am sorry bhai! Woh na meko thodu si ninni aa rahi thi toh so gayi bas....abhi nai soungi warna phirse ninni aa jayegi!! (Making cute small pout....trio again goes aww on their cute little baby sister)

After some time they finally reach Space!! Their car enter inside gate!! Everyone's knows whome this car belongs too.....so every girls started doing their touch up and boy feel jealous from them!! Soon trio come out from car with their world famous attitude and charms!! (They all carried lot's of attitude and ego...and why not they? They belongs to the most richest families of the whole worlds and all of thems parents also have tone of attitude and ego....so they are theirs beloved babies (i don't want any accusation here)!!

No doubt three boy's carried so much hotness and they are looking so handsome and sexy too....that their one look enough to make any girl crazy!! (All boy's are hot and sexy but not like manik and all girls are cute and beautiful but not like Ruhi even nan also admired her baby's beauty)!!