ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 82

Helllo Lovely People's!!! 💓🥰

Kaise ho sab....theek na? 🤔😌

Let's Goooo!!! ❤❣️

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Raj (to Ruh....caressing her hairs) - Bohot sundar lag rahi hai meri princess aaj.....aap theek ho na baby? (Ruh nods with smile and then raj turned towards manik) mannu chale beta Muhurat ho raha hai.....Bappa ko ghar bhi toh lana hai na....(to all kids) kyu baccho?

All (together shouting.......except Ruh) - Yess dadu / nanu!! (all smile seeing their excitement)

Man (to raj......with smile) - Ji dad bas two minutes....(raj nods and manik look towards nan and she nods......manik went towards his room and come with 2 boxes in his hands!! He come near Ruh and then kneel down infront Ruh.......nan also kneel down infront Ruh beside manik.....making Ruhi and all of them confused!! Nan first hold her foot slowly and then removed Ruh's jutti and then manik very slowly keep her this foot on his thigh......Ruhi immediately hold manik's shoulder for support to prevent from falling!! Ruhi and all become totally confused and watching manan silently.....manik opened one box and take out this thing.....which is one pair of beautiful anklets!! Ruh seen this and gasped with widen eyes.....manan look towards her and chuckled and all smile......manik made Ruh wear this on her one ankle first with the help of nan and then kissed her delicate feet.......he repeat this again and made her wear another anklet and then kissed her another feet too.....after manik is done with mading her wearing anklets nan made Ruh wear her jutti slowly!! Then manan stood up and manik opened last and second box......which has gold cute waist chain.....manik made Ruh wear this waist chain very slowly without hurting her wound and again kissed her waist.....and finally after done with his both most important works manik kissed Ruh's forehead followed by nan)

and finally after done with his both most important works manik kissed Ruh's forehead followed by nan)

Ruhi's anklets