ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 97

Helllo Love's!! ❤❤

Let's Gooo!! ❣️💓

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Nan (to manik......rubbing Ruh's back....who start shivering after hearing manik's angry voice) - Mani please stop shouting on her see jaan start shivering now please tum baad me dant lena isse abhi nahi.....pehle se hi she is not well aur woh aise phirse tabiyat kharab kar degi apni please (manik heard this and breathe in anger....he look towards Ruh and shaked his head knowing his princess....he clean her cut very slowly and bcoz of pain Ruh hold manik's tee tight in her grip and start crying)

Man (to Ruh.....kissing her hairs) - Shh baby bas ho gaya baccha (manik did her dressing and then checked her fever in thermometer.....which is showing 103%....manik turned to nan with worried face) baby has 103% fever nandu (nan widen her eyes and look towards Ruh.....who is hidden her face in manik's big tee shirt cutely......nan asked something to manik through her eyes and he nods and nan close her eyes!! Then manik look towards his baby and laugh little on her cute antics) jaana kya kar rahe ho aap babu.....chalo come out from dadda's tee now aise toh you will feel suffocated baccha.....chalo come out fast jaana (Ruh take her face out from manik's tee and look towards him cutely.....manik kissed her cheeks hard and then excused himself for a minute and nan turned Ruh to herself.....then manik come slowly and gesture nan and she nods......nan keep Ruh busy in talk but in a moment Ruh feel one sharp pain in her arm and let out one loud cry......Ruh turned and seen manik.....who is rubbing her injected arm slowly to soothing pain) ho gaya meri jaan dekho ho gaya baby....bohot chotu injection tha baccha see it's done already baby!!

Ru (to manik......with cryingly) - Aap blah blah ho apne meko gandu wala injection lagaya.....meko abhi pain ho raha hai na (she hugged nan and said her cryingly) mumma dadda gande hai na.....see ittu se chotu se baby ko inna bada injection laga diya meko dukh raha hai na abhi!! (nan kissed on her hairs and manik is still rubbing her arm)

Man (to Ruh.....raising his eyebrows) - Accha toh apko kisne bola tha ki itna fever karlo khudko ro ro kar and apka fever sirf meds se reduce nahi hota hai.....kal morning me bhi fever tha na apko and you just took med for fever aur apki regular meds jo dadda dete hai apko woh toilet me flush kar diye apne right? (after hearing her "not so secret kand" Ruh tighen her grip and hugged her mumma more tightly) apko pata bhi hai baby monster ki apne jo meds skip ki hai na uska kya effect pad sakta hai apke body pe, apke heart pe....no? apko kya bas apni meds skip karni hai na agar kuch kam jyada ho gaya toh dadda hai na he will handle right? but dadda ka kya haan....unko jo pain hota hai apko aise dekhkar uska kya socha hai apne kabhi? yess Dr. Manik Malhotra never ever cry for his any damn patients but aap humesha yeh kyu bhul jate ho ki he is not your doc only but father too.....jisse apne bacche ko aise pain me dekhke bohot takleef hoti hai.....no i can't stand for my baby's tears kabhi bhi nahi (Ruh turned around and seen towards manik and found tears in his eyes.....she immediately come to manik and sit on his lap and wiped his tears with keeping her head on his chest)

Ru (to manik.....kissing on his heart) - I am sorry dadda.....baby phirse aisa ni karega sacchi!! (nan smile and manik kissed her forehead)

Man (to Ruh.......caressing her hairs) - Now let's sleep babu 2 nights se aap soye nahi ho baby.....chalo dadda sulade apko jaan (then manik removed his tee and lay down on bed and open his both arms for his baby princess) aa jao dadda ki jaan (Ruh immediately hope on his arms and lay on him with wrapping her hands around his bare chest.....manik pecked Ruh's hairs and patted her head slowly to made her sleep and bcoz of shot.....which manik give to her she slept soon with her mouth open.....nan seen them and went to washroom for getting ready and in room soon manik also fall asleep unknowingly.....20 minutes later nan come out from washroom after getting ready and seen towards ManRu....who is sleeping with hugging each other's very close and tight.....after seeing them nan's lips curved into beautiful smile......she come towards them and pecked both's forehead and leave from there after covering them with sheet)