ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 94

Helllo Love's!!! ❤🤗

I very well know ki everyone are waiting for me.....so dekho main aa gayi....swagat karo humara!! 😎🤣

Let's Gooo!! 😍❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Man (shouting very loudly) - John john (john come there running and stood infront manik bowing his head down) bring all the CCTV footage of whole Malhotra Mansion!! (john nods and leave.....soon he come with all CCTV footage and start playing this on big LED tv in living room from last night's video.....they seen everything was going well but then they watched from this moment....when cabir, mahir and dhruv come back with their wifes from party.....even they can heard their all the conversation clearly!! They heard cabir's answer to Ruhi and then his teasing for manan.....but they get biggest shock after seeing Ruh behind them and listening his teasing statement for manan and her broken condition and statement with her aiyapaa.......everyone gasped in horror after listening Ruh and cabir palm his face with tears in his eyes.....nan was standing there completely numb!! Manik look towards cabir with deadly glare and seems like his monster mode turn on.....he marched towards cabir and then thuddd.....he give 2 - 3 solid hard punches to cabir.....making his lip's corner and nose bleeding badly and his jaw swollen.....even no one stop manik and then in last manik hold his shirt's collar and shouted on him angrily) humesha warned karta hu na tujhe ki don't tease us....but you are toh enjoying na now see your teasing.....teri teasing meri bacchi ne apne dil pe le li (highly shouting on cabir.....who also crying hanging his head down) suna na tune kya bola usne.....suna na....(then again video start playing of Ruh's room and they seen she only cried full night and didn't even sleep for a minute to.....they seen in morning she had another med instead her regular meds and then she went to washroom with her meds.....manik seen this and palm his face with crying) ohh god she didn't even take her meds and probably baby had fever.....bcoz she eaten only fever med and she skip her one dose of her regular pills and it can cause her to swelling or paining godd (they again seen video from after kids come home.....they seen that Ruh was going to enter in their room but then stopped and peep inside from keyhole.....after 2 minutes she back off with stumbling little and then directly run towards her room......manan's eyes widen after seeing this....they look towards each other's for a minute and then nan lowered her head with closing her eyes tightly for letting her tears fall down from her eyes.....they again seen towards tv and then heard Ruh's heart breaking confession.....in last they seen her leaving from MM after changing into her hoodie......they all were crying badly after seeing this even no one can able to digest this thing that their princess get hurt so much this time.....raj become so angry and come towards manan)

Raj (to manan......shouting angrily) - Isne (cabir) jo kiya woh kiya.....he is mad but tum dono ne kya kiya haan? anjaane me uss bacchi ko phirse tod diya (with frustrating tone) humesha yeh kyu bhul jate ho tum dono ki tum abhi sirf koi couple nahi ho, parents bhi ho ek bacchi ke aur tumhe acche se pata hai na ki kitni jyada emotional aur sensitive hai tumhari bacchi.....aur bhul gaye pichhli baar kya hua tha (shouting so loudly) bhul gaye kya? nahi tum dono ko samjhane ka koi fayda nahi hai......tum log kabhi nahi sudharoge aur phirse wahi karoge!! Theek hai tumhe apni married life enjoy karni hai na toh khushi se enjoy karo.....but ek baat bohot acche se yaad rakhna ki main tum dono ki wajah se phirse apni bacchi ko nahi kho sakta.....kabhi nahi!! Tumhe enjoyment karni hai na toh karo....main infact koi bhi nahi rokega tumhe aur main bohot jaldi free kar dunga tum dono ko apni bacchi ke responsibilities se.....bas ek baar mujhe meri bacchi mil jaye le jaaunga usse apne saath tum dono se dur bohot dur......i will shift New York with my wife and granddaughter aur phir tum yaha karte baithna apni married life enjoy.....woh phir kabhi nahi aayegi tumhare paas i will take care of this thing!! (manan get numb and dumbfounded after hearing raj)