ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 50

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

Sorry for late update....actually i am stuck somewhere!! 😌😣

Let's Begins!! 💞❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Ru (with little anger) - And why you are looking down bowing your head infront me haan? I am not dadda uncle and even i am so small than you na so you have to hold your head high.....please aap aise mat raho meko accha nai lagta hai please!! (Ruh pleaded him a lot and then finally he lifted his head up....but Ruhi seen little tears in his eyes....which made that small girl's worried!! Ruhi quickly stood up on couch....bcuz john also tall like her dadda....then she wiped his tears and give one kissie on his cheek....making him smile in tears) arre aap ro kyu rahe ho....accha nai lagega meko agar aap aise roge toh...please no cry cry...(and Ruh wiped his rolling tears again)

John (caressing Ruhi's hairs) - You are truly an angel princess....god blessed beta!!

Ru (with smirk) - I am an angel na....toh phir aap iss angel ki baat manoge right? (John nods....knowing her intentions) please uncle no soup na....i promised dadda ko kuch bhi pata nai chalega....but please aap yeh yucky soup le jao na?

John (making Ruh sit on couch) - Sorry princess i am helpless....sir strictly told me to make you drink this soup....main kuch nahi kar sakta but haa i have something for you!!

Ru (looking towards him) - Kya uncle? (John took out something from his packet and shown this to Ruhi....it's Ruh's favourite cadbury dairy milk silk and after seeing this Ruhi's eyes lit up in happiness) Woww meri favourite choco...please meko do na uncle?

John (with smile) - Main yeh apko dunga but jab yeh soup aap finished karoge tab....ok?

Ru (thinking for 2 minutes...with sad pout) - Ok but please you make me drink this....(john nods....he sit beside Ruh and start feeding her this soup!! She made so many faces.....but drink this yucky soup for her choco! Soon she finished her soup and john leave from there after giving her choco....holding empty soup tray!! Ruhi get busy to eating her chocolate...but she eats like a 2 years small kid and make her cloths dirty along with her face!! She wipe her dirty hands on her cloths and then seen her cloths and huffed) Aiyooo yeh kya ho gaya...mere cloths toh pure gande ho gaye ab main kya karungi aiyapaa?....meko changed karni hogi but mere cloths...(thinking something) yess idea dadda's cupboard!! Dadda has his cloths here so i can wear his cloths....but unko bura laga toh? Dadda apni small si things bhi kisise share nai karte and unke cloths bohot hi jyada costly hote hai.....lelu yaa nai? (making cute angry pout....looking up) huhh aiyapaa meri help karo na....humesha mujhe aise situation me phasa dete ho aur phir help bhi nai karte ho ittu chotu se baby ki....(showing her pinky finger up) huhh jao meko baat nai karni katti apse!! (Ruh think for few minutes and after thinking for 10 minutes.....she finally decided) Sorry dadda i am going to used your cloths...main abhi ka wear kar leti hu phir dadda ko sorry bol dungi.....but woh gussa karenge toh? Koi nai i will bear chup chap se.....ab galti karungi toh dant bhi toh padegi na....so Miss. Ruhi Manik Malhotra get ready for your next punishment from your dadda!! (She made cute crying face and went towards his big cupboard....which is present one side on his big room and open it! Ruhi seen so many tees, trousers and all types of cloths.....Ruhi grabbed his one hoodie.....which is big for her and then she start searching short for her....but couldn't find) Offoo sab toh bohot biggy biggy hai ab kya karu....sirf hoodie hi wear karlu?....ok waise bhi koi nai hai except dadda and john uncle toh it will be okay!! (She took his hoodie and changed only in this....after changing.....Ruhi wrapped her bagpack and come towards bed and lay down on her tummy....and unknowingly she slept there with her mouth opened and light snores like manik)