ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 85

Helllo Lovely People's!!! ❤😍

Kaise ho sab.....miss me? 🤣🤭

Let's Goooo!!! 😊❣️

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

After 1 hour

In MananRu's room

ManRu was sleeping cuddling to each others so close.......Ruhi's face buried into manik's chest fully and her one hand wrapped around his tummy......manik's one hand is beneath in Ruh's head and another around her neck......his one leg is on bed and another one is on Ruhi's legs bcoz now her both legs between her dadda's legs......suddenly manik stirred in his sleep and then slowly opened his eyes and found his baby monkey was sleeping so close to him......manik smile and hugged Ruh more tightly and kissed her hairs time to time......after few minutes manik checked time in his phone and decided to wake his baby up!!

Man (to Ruh.....brushing her messy hairs with his long fingers) - Babu wakey wakey jaan.....see it's evening baby....uthna nahi hai mere bacche ko? (Ruh whined cutely and snuggle more to him.....making him chuckle) oyyee dadda ka cute chotu kumbhakarna utho babu....(Ruh lifted her face up lazily from his chest and look towards manik with her half open sleepy eyes.....manik pecked Ruh's lips very tightly and then bite her natural red chubby cheeks lightly.....Ruh groan cutely and rubbed her cheeks and then manik give her so many fishy kisses on her full face.....making Ruhi giggles her heart out......but ManRu's cute moment disturbed by manik's phone.......manik look towards Ruh and once again kissed her forehead and lips and then he picked his call up!! During manik's conversation on his phone call Ruh like a cute obedient child didn't even distributed her dadda for a second too and silently start playing sometimes with his light stubble and sometimes with his long milky white fingers......manik was watching her and smiling on his cute baccha with talking on phone call......after 2 minutes he cuts his call and look towards his princess.....who is still busy in playing with his fingers!! Manik kissed her hairs and called nan and tell her to come in their room......Ruh look towards manik and then found him only staring her without blinking his eyes.....she knows something made him upset......maybe this call so she thought to ask him)

Ru (to manik.......hugging him tightly) - Dadda kya hua......why you become sad kyu? (then thinking for a minute) hospital se phone tha.....(manik nods) surgery hai?

Man (to Ruh......tucking her hair stand back on her ear) - No jaana surgery nahi hai babu but kuch appointments hai very important and i can't postpone them for tomorrow or handover this to rahul.....i have to attend those patients personally baccha!!

Nan (to manik......entering into room) - Haa toh go na mani and you know na our chotu baby is very mature and understanding (coming towards ManRu and sitting beside Ruhi with kissing her hairs from back) hai na baccha? (Ruh nods with cute face and nan kissed her cheeks and then turned towards manik) mani tum jaldi aa jaoge na.....abhi 2 hours baki hai party ke liye tab tak you will be here right?

Man (to nan.....getting up from bed) - Haa don't worry nandu bas kuch appointments hi toh hai.....main jaldi se finish karke aa jaunga aur waise bhi mere baby ko sad nahi dekh sakta bohot der tak (nan nods and manik went towards washroom after pecking Ruhi's forehead and nan also went towards their walk in closet for taking manik's clothes......Ruh get up and sit on bed silently!! Nan come and kept manik's clothes on bed and that time he also come out from washroom wiping his face with towel and he was still on his boxer's only.......manik thrown this towel in laundry basket and start wearing his casual clothes in room only......that time manan noticed Ruh.....who was sitting silently.....nan look towards manik with worried expression but he blink his eyes!! After wearing his clothes he went towards Ruh and sit there with taking her on his lap and kissed her forehead) babu don't be sad na baccha please.....dekho apko chahiye toh aap bol do dadda ko dadda nahi jayenge but aap aise silent baby ke jaise mat raho.......my baby is everytime doing pranks, naughtiness and her non-stop talks, woh aise chup chaap nahi rehta......and trust me babu dadda ko unka woh hi baby pasand hai jo always shararat karta hai, badmaashi karta hai yeh silent wala bilkul bhi nahi (turning to nan) mumma apko pasand hai kya yeh silent baby.....nahi na? (nan also nods in no and manik turned to Ruh again) see jaana mumma ko bhi nahi pasand yeh silent baby.....toh now give us our chotu naughty baby back chalo chalo.....warna dadda knows how to get his naughty baccha back....(and no time manik again start giving her fishy kisses.....making her laughed loudly and nan smile (he can't tickled her na bcoz of her wound so this way is perfect) after 2 minutes manik stopped and start rubbing her back to make her normal.....after getting confirmed that Ruh is normal he pecked her lips and turned towards nan) nandu jaana ko rashes ho gaye the bcoz of that saree!! (manik's this statement made nan gasped.....she look towards Ruh.....who is giving her cute puppy expressions)