ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 52

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

Here i am.....kaise ho? 🙂❤

Let's Begins!! 💞❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

After few minutes.....all become normal and settled on their place.....Ruh look towards manik!!

Ru (with bright smile) - Thank you dadda for giving me life and protecting me.....saving me always....love you infinity dadda and this song for you!! (Ruhi closed her eyes and hold mike tightly)

Dori yeh khinchi dori
Palne ki tune mori
Mere sapno ko jhulaya sari raat

Bhale bagiya teri chhodi
Bhale nindiyan teri chori
Bass itti si yaad tu rakhiyo meri baat

Teri laadki main...
Teri laadki main...
Teri laadki main chhodungi na tera haath

Teri laadki main...
Teri laadki main...
Teri laadki main chhodungi na tera haa....

(She couldn't completed her song and bursted into cry.....and same like manik he also crying badly hugging nan.....but when his eyes fall on Ruhi he couldn't control and run towards her and lifted Ruh in his arms and hugged her so close near him.....both ManRu start crying in each others arms badly!! All also crying along with them....Ruhi hold her dadda tightly)

Ru (with crying bitterly) - I missed you each and every time dadda.....please don't leave me alone....please don't leave me again!!

Man (kissing Ruhi's full face madly....with crying) - I will never baby....i promised Ruhi promised baccha i won't leave you alone babu! I am sorry dadda ki jaan....bcuz of my one wrong decision my baby suffered so much...i am sorry babu!!

Ru (wiping his tears.....hugging him tightly) - Dadda aap mere se dur nai jaoge na abhi? (Manik nods......and kissed her forehead like the way he is promising to Ruh that he never ever leave her alone from the moment!! Manik hold Ruhi and come towards nan....nan kissed Ruhi's forehead and cheeks)

Nan (to Ruhi......with proud smile) - Thank you so much for coming to our life baby and giving this precious honour to us for becoming your mumma dadda baccha!! You are the most beautiful and precious thing.....which is happened to our life....mumma dadda loves you so very much jaan!!

Ru (holding manan's hands) - Ruhi loves mumma dadda to the moon and back.....but na abhi meko kuch chahiye apse!

Nan (cupping Ruhi's cheeks) - Kya chahiye mumma ki jaan ko bolo baby?

Ru (first looking towards manik....then nan) - Mumma but dadda mana karenge meko!

Man (looking towards Ruh.....and then shouting loudly) - Ramu kaka (head servant) bring chocolate ice-cream here!! (Ruhi's eyes widen.....all smiles)

Ru (to manik.....with lit up eyes) - How do you get to know ki mujhe ice-cream chahiye thi?

Man (with smirk) - Jaan dadda hu main apka babu.....i know my baby so well (to nan) kyu mumma? (Nan nods....with smile) so i know already about my jaan's all wishes!! (That time servant come with holding the tray of big bucket of chocolate ice-cream and handover this too manik.....but all of sudden cabir snatched the tray making all of them shocked and angry as well as)