ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 68

Helllo Everyone's!! 😊🙌

How are you'll? All ok.....🤧🥺

Let's Startttt!! 🐣❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Man (kissing her lips....with smile) - My baby's tummy is paining....(Ruhi bobbed her head cutely) woh isiliye bcoz my jaan's chotu tummy is empty and hungry too....apke tummy me jo bhi tha woh pura apne vomit kar diya so now mere bacche ka tummy pura empty ho gaya na.....and apko bhi pata hai ki my chotu baby can't be hungry for long time tummy pain karta hai meri jaan ka.......(Ruh nods cutely) so now don't worry babu abhi dadda apko jaldi se kuch khila denge toh your tummy will be ok!!

Nan (to manik) - Main kuch bana deti hu baby ke liye....(manik nods)

Ru (to nan......cutely) - Mumma baby wantsh to eat pizza pleashh....(manik shaked his head in disbelief and nan look towards him)

Man (to Ruh....little sternly) - No pizza for now jaan.....apko pizza kal milega (turning to nan) nandu make chicken soup for her now....(Ruh become sad hearing chicken soup....nan nods and leave with nav! Manik turned towards upset Ruh and cupped her face) babu aap abhi pizza nahi kha sakte baccha and dadda ne bola na apko ki woh apko kal pizza khilaayenge.....toh please now don't be sad dadda ko accha nahi lagta jab unka baby sad aur upset ho please dadda ki jaan? (She nods unwillingly and snuggled to him very tightly....that time thay all come near ManRu)

Nyo (caressing Ruhi's hairs.....softly) - Kaisa hai mera baby abhi? (Ruh titled her head up and look towards nyo)

Ru (with her cute and adorable smile) - I am very good dadi.....main theek hu dekho!!

Cab (with fake anger) - Kya theek ho....humesha aap hum sabki heartbeats rok dete ho aise koi karta hai kya? (He was just pulling Ruhi's leg but she take this seriously and get scared little....bcoz her cabu chachu never get angry easily)

Ru (holding her one ear with her one hand.....with fall face) - I....i am sorry chachu....(manik look towards her fall face and removed her hand from her ear.....manik hugged her tightly and Ruh immediately hide her face in the crook of his neck......manik wrapped his both hands around her back and kissed her hairs....Ruhi was clutching his shirt tightly in her fist)

Man (angrily.....glaring cabir) - Cabir pagl gadhe dar rahi hai meri jaan....you was just pulling her leg but she is scared now......and agar teri paglowali harkat ke wajah se mere bacche ki aankhon se ek bhi aansu nikla aur agar woh royi na toh maine teri sari ki sari 206 haddiyaan (bones) tod deni hai yaad rakh kamine.....(cabir get worried after listening that Ruh is scared....he immediately come near them and sit on bed beside manik.....he start caressing her hairs)

Cab (to Ruh......with sorry face) - Chachu is sorry baby....he was just pulling his princess's leg i am sorry baccha!! (Ruhi gestured him through her one hand to bend down still hiding her face in manik's neck.....cabir did what she gestured him!! Ruh slowly titled her head up and then give one kissie on his cheek....making him smile with bliss.....that time cabir's gaze fall on saline solution....which is going to finished soon) manik saline solution is going to finished soon....(manik look towards this and turned to Ruh)